Reviews for Soaring Eagle
adamorcslayer chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Hey, that last review on the last chapter of your story, I didn't write that. One of my friend's knows my pen name and he was writing reviews for me. He also wrote a review for my story to call me a complete retard for writing a review on my own story. Sorry about the bad review. I did read your story, and I liked it. Out of 1-10 I'd give it a 9.
Sorry again, adamorcslayer
adamorcslayer chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
In my personel oppinion, I thought that this story really wasn't all that interesting at all.
So in short all I wanted to say is this story SUCKED.
Dagmar chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Great stuff, although right now I'm feeling distinctly lost - just haven't seen enough of "Airwolf". *sigh* But I like Taylor, so I'll be sticking around. :)
cmar chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Interesting. Can't say I'm into aircraft enough to appreciate the detail that went into this, but it's impressive. Looking forward to more.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
A bit confused about what is going on right now. Though I do have the general ideal.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Whoa. Color me intrigued. :) I have seen maybe 2 eps of "Airwolf" WAY back when (the Dark Ages spring to mind), but I like this! More, please?
cmar chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Very interesting. While Taylor is far from my favorite character, I can understand her feelings, and her dialogue with Ben was great.
I also know absolutely nothing about Airwolf, but I don't seem to need to, at least so far.
As an aside, interesting that you see Eric's taste in offices the same way I do.
Great beginning, good setup, wondering if this is tied in to your Christmas story.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2