Reviews for That Endless Sorrow
JMai chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was a beautifully haunting story that left me with tears running down my face. The pain Kenshin felt was almost tangible, the sorrow...the heartache of a love one lost...

I am glad you decided to change it and to make it so Kaoru took her own life in order to save Kenshin the pain of knowing he ended her life. It makes it much more believable and that much more bittersweet.
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this it was great very well played out.
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
wow, this is such a sad, haunting, yet beautiful piece.
Leona chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful! It's so sad but totally beautiful. I love it.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Excellent story! Very sad but extremely good! Great work!
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This story was really amazing. So sad, I couldn't stop crying. Great writing.
apenny12 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Astonishing...I am truly left speechless from reading this. The detail, the depth, and the all too moving sentiments of Kouru that Kenshin is left with after her death is mind-blowing. This story is well written, has deep meaning, and is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read in any category. Amazing job!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "That Endless Sorrow", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Rurouni Kenshin. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Rurouni Kenshin Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1266.0

~Cat
Pinay chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good work. May I mention, this reminds me of "Broken Pieces" by Linay. There are similarities in the plot. Both are powerful stories.
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
The way you portrayed 'the City' - specifically calling it the City and saying it was hard to change, as if it were an entity all to itself, reminds me of Gotham City from Batman. XD
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Beautifully written, intriguing plot. Excellent, just excellent.
quiet.recluse chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is...just absolutely stunning. It's such a beautiful, haunting story, it nearly made me cry. Your style is very unique and touching, and though this story was so tragic, I loved it.
me chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I cried
kawaii96 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
beautiful.
Sundarii chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
WHY are you so effing awesome?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »