Reviews for Five Speed
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/23
Waaoo, interesting. I like.
Plase continued.
Cristina Gomez chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Very interesting story and I'm glad that neither Hiei or Koenma Botan's boyfriend. Anyway this story really intriguies me, SO WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE SOON? Plus, why is Kurama dating so many girls? is he going to act more like Youko in this fic? If he does could you please put a liitle bit of Shuuichi in him, at least a little? That is all I have to say.
h chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
It sounds pretty interesting so far, but I was just curious. Exactly how OLD is Boton and Touya? I mean it really doesn't matter, but I'm always curious about ages, esp. when you said he's three years older.
nightrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
AH! whats with the one chapter storys! ::crys:: you have 8 one chapters out! e! update, update, update, UUPPDDAATTE! please? LOL
ten chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Update! Update! update! that adss it up.
hitsuzen chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
HiHi 'tis I "iwant20bucks"! I enjoyed reading "Five Speed" it's very interesting...I also enjoy A LOT of your other stories so please update 'FS', "Dulce", "Fire works and Ferris Wheels" because it's becoming a real drag...I don't care how you do it I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR WORK...and...uh...have a nice day :)
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Great story again! a playboy! *shakes head*..Well, it makes the plot more intersting to say the least. And Kurasu's eyes are violet, it says so in this website:
So please update soon, ne?
deity of death
Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I like this story hope you'll update soon. And by the way I'm also waiting for the Dulce to bve finished it's getting in my neck. and now another one! ) Good Luck!
Aya Iwai chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
This is a great write more.
Candace chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Good writing I really like what you have so far. I can't wait to see what happens next I hope you continue.
Passionate Angel chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Continue this please. Hey what about Dulce?
This does sound interesting though so update again somtime.
Volpone chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Yay! Stupid thing FINALLY let me review! ::kicks :: Anyway, I LOVE this so far! I actually read it yesterday on the K/B sight, but when I saw it here I knew I had to review to let you know how much I liked it! Botan is so cute with Touya... She obviously loves him. And Shuichi is a little bastard. But hey, I know your work and I'm sure you'll find some way to reconcile it all and have Botan end up with Shuichi and everything will be hunky dory or whatever. Anyway, can't wait for the update! Keep up the good work!
Who Knows chapter 1 . 12/15/2003