Reviews for Camp Happy Pants
a person chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
this is posibly the best fanfic ever created on this site. is there a sequel?
Helen N chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
It was a very good fic and so damn funny! Please write a sequel! Please! Please! Please! I want both Hao and Yoh and Ren and Horo together!
clown eyes chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
i was going to say that lyserg's happy pants sure are happy, but that wouldn't make sense seeing as lyserg abandoned his pants. rather, lyserg is happy running around (or doing whatever) without his pants. btw, i love how lyserg's parent's deaths is trivialized by his catch phrase "you killed my parents!" and all it's variations. also, there seems to be a lot of clawing going on in this fic...
superyuui chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
that was such a hilarious fic! i have never laughed so much to a fic before!
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
wow, this kicks ass. Great story really. It made me laugh multiple times and this is totally going in my favorites.
theSilentdestroyerfromtheEast chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
nice!_ i like this fic _ *kills some guy who did something that i cant think of* i see it has ended I SHALL TREASURE ITS OOCness until the time that i have joined forces with the greaat Hao Asakura and kill every ... hm... nah forget it.. *mood swing* NICE FIC!
FinalError chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
XD OMG HORO LOVE
BlackStarr88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
one of the funniest fanfics i've read
bubblez chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
good, very, very, good! you could have put more of len in the story and i didnt really like the len/horo crap but other than that it waz really good!
yuugata no baka chapter 10 . 3/18/2005
An excellent ending of course. You guys kick ass. Luvin' how gay Horo was, how seductive Hao was trying to be and how Silva was a complete wierdo . . . awesome job you rock yeah!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
You really should make a sequel! TOO GOOD!
SaturnMax chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
It is totaly cool. You should so do another one like it! I loved it!
Melodysmilesalot chapter 10 . 10/21/2004
I'll miss it that is for sure. It was wonderful! its sad to see it leave. Well goodbye!
camphappypantsfan chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
that waz the bezt I loved it!1 you should write a zequel!yay also It think that the ending was superbe! this story couldn't have been any better! wow, you are the best author on for comidies, you should keep writing awesome stories like this!
wolfer-2 chapter 9 . 10/14/2004