Reviews for Liar!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
That was hilarious poor Angelus and Angel everything always happens to them I loved this fic
Drackner Clawrus chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
brilliant. 10/10, so funny
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
OMG I loved this story! It was so cute. And I loved how willow was like 'your afraid of me' and angelus is like 'definately' your a great writer
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
Funny i liked how he regretted telling the truth and Spike's reaction was hilarious. I always thought Spike had it worse he couldn't bite or hit because of the chip. While if Angel lost his soul well he can bite and hit.
Elionwy chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
I'm not allowed to review any of Sal Again's fics, has this happened to you? Thank you for the message you left on her board, it was sweet and humbling.
Elionwy chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Yey! People slapping their hands to their faces! Angelus! Willow! And altogether decent fic, and I hate the word decent, so... brilliant! Genial! and other stuff.
*~Elionwy~*
gfggb chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
oh my god that was so funny! Is that the last chap? hope not.
yodoggjdoggindahouseyo chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
heh...this is funny...please update
Meghan chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
I love this story! It's hilarious!
jellysunshine chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Nicely done Shady!
love how you made Angelus act_ yet another example of your great work -
Jeva chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
“ It is! ” Angel fibbed. He was feeling very depressed.
LOL! This fic really gave me a lot of laughs! *sighs* Well, great job! ." Really did make me laugh lots! ."
Emmy Award chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
Heh heh. That was light and funny and really broghtened my day. I loved the irony.
- Emma
Imzadi chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
This was a very good, very funny story. I just wish Lindsey had been good. And to have Angel unable to tell the truth-great ending!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Excuse me, but Lindsey left Wolfram & Hart, so why is he still crooked? Who is he working for? I thought he had gone to the side of good (or at least turned away from evil).