Reviews for Push You Off A Cloud
swunshine chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
ALO!

i was scanning again...and i saw this story and i have only time to read one-shots but this time i do..so newayz i saw this one and this is so"aww... so cute" story...but newayz..update addiction ok?
black-emperor chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
Cute story.
xDianaMoonx chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
It was a very cute story. I loved it a lot. Thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfic. _
demonic girl chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
oo i luved this story! it made me cry so much...when they talked about him leaving, when he left, when he came back! hehe anywayz really good story!
Crimson Kasumi chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
That was a beautiful fic. I loved every minute of it
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
i loved the whole thing jajaja

keep up (not with this one though, its perfect as it is... i think i felt tears coming at my eyes at the beggining of chapter two... lovely)

m

who is the red hair with green eyes?
MSkyDragons chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
:) awesome!
Amazon Bunny chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
Wow, i love this story. Its really good. Please, make a sequal.
itzjustme chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Aw! I LOVED it! I think it was better than the other one I read. Heehee. I'm adding you to my favorite author's list!
Amazon Bunny chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! The first chappie was so sad, Spike watching Faye die and all...it made me cry...The rest were great too! Make more chappies!
itzjustme chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Haven't read the whole thing yet, but it's pretty good so far. I loved "Goodbye to You" (I THINK that's the one I read...), so I thought I'd read another fic of yours!
Yoshida Megumi chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
This was a very interesting idea! I'd definately come back to read this fic again. Awesome job, the twist at the end with Julia and Vicious was great.
J chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Great story but the bit at the end with Vicious and Julia was kinda stupid. You could have just left that off the story. There really wasn't much point to it. I mean come on, how the hell did Vicious get into heaven? If HE can get into heaven, what's the point of having hell? Cause I thought Vicious was pretty evil. but hey maybe that's just me.
J chapter 5 . 5/2/2004