Reviews for When Reality Strikes
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
Enjoy friendship w/one-Glen and love-n-sex w/the other-Mark,simple.
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 12/25/2010
Like I said he didn't give ringrat another was just there.I bet they just missed each other,by a few minutes or seconds.
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 12/25/2010
Before she goes an jumps down his throat an starts tap dancing on his tonsils,maybe he's tellin' Tiffy t' take a hike,maybe he's takin' a leak an doesn't hear th' phone,maybe he's takin' a shower an she's hangin' around to let him sample{?} her charms{?}.She doesn't need to go in there all he wants what he feels for for now kept private?
takerfan925 chapter 25 . 12/25/2010
Yep,the big dog is fixin't'growl,so the best thing she can do is sit there an just listen an speak when he gets finished.
takerfan925 chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
Okay,he had a Brittany Spears moment there,y'know Oops,I did it which he's tryin' to tell himself,Erica,an everybody else that he doesn't have the hots for her,that any warm body ,even if its a skank,will do for the moment.
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
That's a BIG gotcha!An I'm guessing for all his protestations he's glad she's back,and,and she's glad to be back.
takerfan925 chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
It's called grin w/embarassment an enjoy the hell out of it, just do it,okay?
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 12/25/2010
YAY!It's a win-win situation,she gets what she wants an he gets what he wants,which is to kiss her rest of this trip is gonna be fun,now.I didn't sat easy,I said FUN,to watch these two squabble when they clearly have feelings for each other.
takerfan925 chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
He may kiss her senseless,wouldn't that be fun,but physically hurt her,no way,nope,not in this lifetime or any other,that just isn't him.
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
she's chicken!If she didn't care about him,why not talk to him,razz his ass,like she usually does?As for Vince,who knows,if you go by his on-air persona,I'd say be careful it doesn't explode on you,but personally,he may just be being nice?Who knows?
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
did she even stop to wonder why he got drunk on his ass?Could it be he cares for her an it scares the hell out of him?Flowers weren't out of pity,he wanted to get them for her,peace offering or because he cares,take your lashed out at her,because she lashed out at him,duh?
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
There she goes,jumping to conclusions,has she considered,because she's sick,he wants her to get well so They can torture each other some more?
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
She's pushin' it,she should've quit while she was does she want to start WW3?Can't she just enjoy herself,sheesh.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
!The ding-dong cares he just,oh,I don't know anymore,I'm just here for the ride,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
What IS that man's problem?She's sick,dang near death or feels like it an he acts like that?He needs to get his ass whipped,the way he's actin'.I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt,but he's fixin' to get on my last nerve,here.I'm glad at least Trish an Glen notice.