Reviews for Sins of the Past
Britin McCarthy chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
I realize that your story hasn't been updated in about two years but I've enjoyed what I've read (as well as the first four stories on your site) and was wondering if you were going to be writing anymore. Especially cause I adore Emil and Ric!

Britin
blackcat chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
are you ever going to post chapter 6?
blackcat chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
are you ever going to post chapter 6?
blackcat chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
its a great stroy but are you ever going to update it
blackcat chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
i love your story, but when is the next chapter coming. its really going well don't make us wait forever.
SanglantCouer chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
As usual I liked it! I'm really curious to see where this is going as far as the marauders are concerned, LOL. Not sure what they're going to do to actually be useful. You rock Addie. Thanks for updating!
fett chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
Now that we know that Rhiannon is a shapeshifter I can't help but wonder if it is Mystique.
blackcat chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
it was so cool. you have to write more soon!
hathor X chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Hey! I've just read the whole of your series and I think you're fantastic. Ur really creative having thought upo all these new characters and stories. I would REALLY like to see Ric and Logan back together. Please tell me if ur intending to make them get back together. Its been a while since u've actually written about them.
Also whats happening between Emil and Vicky? R they gonna end up together?
Hope I'll hear from you soon. Anyhow whatever u do, please get rid of Illyana and Ric. He's Gambit's son after all, and Gambit would never get stuck in a relationship like that (if you can even call it a relationship).
Good luck for the next chapters. X
SanglantCouer chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Hehe, I like that Emil's not just some idiot like first impressions led me to believe. As always, I love it so far Addie.
SanglantCouer chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
The room was silent. Kacie held up a cereal box.
"Sugar Bombs, anyone?"
Sigh, LOL, you rock Addie.
Southern Rose chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
Hey, I really like your work! Its hard to make good original characters, but you've managed to really give yours depth! Just out of curiosity, why are Shadowcat/Colossus' kids so heinous? Their parents were pretty cool. Good work; hope to hear more soon!
Megan chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Ekk! Too many plots...can't...follow...
Why are the children of Poitr, Kitty and Kurt so evil? You have something against Excaliber?
Otherwise good beginning.
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
Oh Emil is actually living up to his potential... immpressive. And the Mauraders useful? Can't wait to see hell freeze over... I mean I can't wait to see them be useful.
fett chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
I really want to see what Rogues reaction to this whole thing is going to be. It sounds like Emil has a very clever plan instored assuming his predictions remain correct.