Reviews for Confessions: Pain
cool k chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow that was great more please.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Amazing. Who knew Skinner was such a poet? And yet, it kinda makes sense. The hero who claims not to be so. The smart alex whose not really that bad a guy. It's appropriate that invisibility is what he has since he hides who he is.
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
::sniffle sniffle::
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Never thought of Skinner as the poetic type, but this manages to make that concept rather believeable.
morph chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I frogot to review this, so I'm doing it now. I love that poem. I can easily picture the whole scene in my head, almost right down to Skinner's handwriting. You did a beautiful job on this. Keep up the good work! :)
crystal chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Very good work, i happen to be a huge fan of skinner. You should ddefinately keep on writing this story, what would she ever do without skinner as the comic relief?
Vulcaine7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
That poem could be a wonderful start for a long story! It's well-written, intelligente and most of all, beautiful! Congradulations, you made cry!
Clez chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Beautiful... that's the only word for it, and you need to know that.
Clez :)
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Very sweet.
M J Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This was beautiful, I love poetic work. I will be looking forward to reading more of your wonderful work
Well done
MJ
Rattlecat chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
*tears well up in her eyes*...Poor Skinner...*bursts out in tears*
Fasade: Ah pool yehself degeder girl! You be de life of de pardy and yeh crying!
*sniffs*...You're right...*bursts out in tears again* *hugs her Skinner plushie*
drowchild chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I read both of yours, and there very good-liked the ending to Skinner's one...
Tom Sawyer next? Or however you want, it's your story. _-