Reviews for Fallen angels
The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh yes! VERY VERY weird, but the wierder the better with a pairing or trio or whatever like that. We loved it!
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Yes I enjoyed it(that's why I've finished all 3 chapters) Err, hope you don't mind that I'm revieving for all 3 at once;
I know his pain. In his posision, an angel, him? Few people know that simple words can be deadly. Err; Don't take this too heavily... K?
Hm, this is an Omi in a new light. I'm kinda grateful that Shulditch is there to comfort him. I just don't see how Schu can think Omi as an angel with the kind of things he wants and thinks... maybe I'm just blind.
A threesome? Neither Nagi or Omi mind sharing? Schu have his hands full that's for sure
-;
Uhh, sorry if that's a bit long. Hope to read more. Good read.
FireKat chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
you may think it’s weird, but I liked it! Very interesting read if I do say so you have such a way of capturing their introspectives. *hugs* _
FireKat chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
aww, kawaii, but sad . *huggles all around* poor little omi, has to be the cheerful one always ;-;
FireKat chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
aw! So sweet! *huggles schu & nagi* kawaii _
Schu chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
oo this was really really good! I like seeing the point of views from each person. On each other espeically. I guess it just shows how one person can take something and change it yet they are still the same. its good yay!
Yanagi-sen chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
That was a little weird... but interesting. I can't help but think there is more though. Nice story.
CrawBrad chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Aw! That was either really depressing or really cute. I can't really tell right now. Oh well, I loved it either way. Brad
Kaelina chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Interesting. Very interesting. I really want to read more though! And I don't think Omi is very OOC at all, who really knows what he's thinking about when everyone comes to him with their problems. I'm the Omi at my school, and there are days that I feel exactly as you described him feeling.
Sliver Flame chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Omi is depressed and that annoys me very much. He becomes all dark like an abused child with bad childhood and all. *shudder*
Ahem. Schuldig seems to have the poweer to make people around him relax, thats really fanscinating. Go Schu! ;
Ehe, I had overdose of...something.
Are Nagi and Omi friends?
This is a sweet and rather depressing chapter, in my opinion.
Nagi think they're angels. But Schu thinks they're FALLEN angels? Interesting. I s'pose I would think so to.
*Squeal* OK, make the next chappie exciting, k? XD
Ryuusei Houkou The Wanderer chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
*claps* I like this chapter alot!
Saiko Maho chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
! great job... a new kind of Omi for a change great story, please review and keep it up D it's quite interesting and..the way you make it so deep while adding tiny bits of fluff xD well update soon
Coppelia
Precognition74 chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
beautiful story, and sweet and cute too. especially omi-kun, he's just begging for a hug and kiss aw... be back 2 review the next chappy *giggles*
Wai - Aki chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Not exactly a pairing I favor. But you make it work. Even more miraculous, you made me LIKE it! x_x Great work, as always, Misura-san. And I
Yanagi-sen chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Interesting... there are some very good plot potentials here... can't wait to see what you do next.