Reviews for A Reflection of Himself
Innana chapter 60 . 3/25
Oh how I wish everything had happened this way instead of JKR's version

Really enjoyed reading this, thank you for taking the time to write it
Innana chapter 40 . 3/25
Those first two paragraphs about Autumn - so beautiful and poetic. I just love your writing. I cannot put my tablet down!
Innana chapter 30 . 3/25
Oh I'm so happy that Sev saved Remus! I look forward to reading part 2
Innana chapter 21 . 3/24
Oh I'm glad they called a truce - for now at leas!
Innana chapter 19 . 3/24
I am thoroughly enjoying this story, I keep meaning to leave a review but I end up clicking on the next chapter cos I'm impatient!

My pony almost almost got left late out in the field as I was so engrossed in this story today!
Alisha chapter 58 . 7/6/2015
Good Story. Although I Hated Your Harry And Honestly What Kind Of Power Is Love You Are Forgiven Since This Was Years Before The Canon Ending. I Truly Enjoyed Snape In This. Your Harry Threw Toddler Tantrums All Through Out And Was Not You Ever Redo This Story His Character Should Be Redone. Lupin Was Also Enjoyable. The Plot Was Good And I'm Glad That You Had Multiple Point Of Views As Harry's Character Wasn't Strong Enough To Carry It All.
Alisha chapter 49 . 7/2/2015
Can't Feel Sorry For The Dursleys
Alisha chapter 29 . 6/26/2015
Can Your Harry Stop Being Could Have Him Avenge Lupin At The Very Least
Alisha chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
What A Great Chapter .It Makes Me Want To Read Some Harry Snape Mentor Fanfiction. But Only With Ginny As His Main Love Interest Of Course:)
Alisha chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Harry Was An Idiot To Go Off By Himself,And Hermione Is A Shrew
Alisha chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Awww Good I Don't Remember Ginny Being Giggly In Canon It Was A Cute Chapter
Reedtanguera chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I'm a horrible person. The first thing I thought on reading how you have the Death Eaters automatically apparated to Voldemort on activation of the dark mark was, has anyone accidentally shown up starkers?
Reedtanguera chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Your writing is woefully underrated. I think you just managed more characterization in two chapters than most manage in ten.