Reviews for BOOK I
PJC chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Just finished off BOOK II and BOOK I, they were both amazing, trying to decide which off the 3 books is my favourite and really can't decide.

Loved the ending to book 3 though, both the grissom/sara and warrick/catherine.

Loved them all.

PJC x
PJC chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
Even to say it was your first, I (personally) think that it is one of your best, if not your best ever.

I loved every chapter of it, I have also just finished reading it for the 7th time now.

I just have a question about it, because it is titled BOOK 1, i was wondering if there was a book 2? Or if was called that because it was your first story?

please get back to me either way

Thank You for the story, i loved it, it also manages to absorb me everytime and as a result has got me through many arguements between my parents, or complaints about each other which they always come to me with.

Thank You, I can't really explain how much it means to me and has helped me.

Portia x

p.s. Wow this has become long for a review, mine are normally only a sentence or 2.
FrostyFingers chapter 17 . 8/21/2006
for your very first story it was pretty good. no... PERFECT! i loved it. thanks for writing!
TERRY - cRaZy ItALian chapter 17 . 5/25/2005
the best story I ever read!beautiful!
Barb8 chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
Great story, hard to believe this was your first. Hated to see it end.
wiggles3hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
moggie, ive enjoyed this storie. hope more chapters coming soon
lisa
Barb8 chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
Another terrific chapter. Keep it coming.
darkone chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
I really like this story, it's very well written :) Anxiously waiting the next chapter!
10Anonymous01 chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
I'm loving this! And I need more!
suzi chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
haha this is great i love the part when grissom is talking to catherine on the phone, it was priceless! please update soon i love your story!
form suzi
mauralin13 chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
I'm really enjoying this fic! Thanks for updating so quickly!
Barb8 chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
Another terrific chapter. Loved the fact that Sara was so upset she could have hurt Grissom.
Barb8 chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
It's about time. What a great chapter.
BlondeBoy69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Gah.. I cannot tell you how hard I was chuckling when I pictured Catherine driving by S/G kissing and almost running into a traffic cone. Priceless! You come up with the most perfect moments that just make a great story, even better. Like the icing on a cake! ;-)
chrisglo13 chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
Shame on them, making out in the Dry Room. I love this fic Moggie - update often!