Reviews for Love Found, Love Lost
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 3/29
Pauses sadly,
I will never cease to respect the deep sadness of Tolkien's heart and the way he turned his real life experiences of deep loss, and the horrors of war in the trenches of WW2 into such bitterly poignant literature.
I feel that he would be greatful for this poem/song if he were able to read it.
It shows that you understand him.
Love you Boz
From EVA
Solosan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Beautiful amazing and I second everyone who says you should absolutely put it up in Quenya as well
orochimaruninjafan chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This song is powerful. You write very well.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
You should put it up in Quenyan too. In this oneshot, though, that would be nice. Such a sad tale, lovely.

DDEC
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
So - are we going to get the Quenya version?
Unlovingdragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This deserves recognition. It's a rare thing for me to read song/poem fics and I absolutely love this one.
Rochon Methestel chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It's really rare to find such a wonderful fic on this site, but apparently, it isn't impossible! I love the way her grief is described through actions, rather than her direct thoughts, and it's beautifully written. If you can, please send me the Quenyan version! ()
ainulote chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
beautiful, quite beautiful. i love the way that you show her greaf rather than tell us. i would love to read it Quenyan, as i'm an avid linguist! promise me you'll e-mail it to me asap! yet again i find a wonderful piece of writing on !