Reviews for In the Shadows
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
love it, looking forward to more
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Seven years after you started this, are you going to finish it? Cause it's an amazing story! made me sooo sad when alec thought he had to give johanna up!

I did realise this wasnt finished when i started reading it however i'm glad i did!
kayter chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
god, i knew it wasnt finished, i KNEW it and still read ): kind of masochistic of me, but anyway, now i'm feeling like im gonna die if a never get to see how this ends D:

i KNOW its been years, but are you still around?
32flavors chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Man I knew when I started reading this story that it wasn't finished, but I'm so terribly disappointed! Good story though and I'm still really glad you shared it. You really have a way of catching the characters in very believable ways. This is probably the only story I've read with Alec having a kid that seemed very believable to me. Really liked it! I haven't actually watched a lot of BTVS yet, but I am going to have to read your other stories when I do.
XgreeneyedelfX chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
please please please finish this story XD pretty please
alliekiwi chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
An absolutely FANTASTIC story. I can't believe you haven't got more reviews! It's five years sicne you updated, so I'm guessing there is little chance that you'll update. However, I really wish you would.
silsecri chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Hi Gem, it's been a long time. I was wondering if you're planning on continuing this story. I've missed it a lot, and you gotta admit that was a mean place to stop. I hope you're just taking a break and it's not that you've given up on writing.

Balloons go POP chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Hey, i don't know whether you're ever planning to continue this fanfic. I just wanted to let you know that this is the best Dark Angel fic i have ever read. Your perspectives on Alec are true to character but at the same time you bring a freashness to him that is new and exciting. This story inspried me to write. Thankyou
StealerOfDreams chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
Omigosh! How could you leave it there? THATS THE WORST POSSIBLE PART YOU COULD LEAVE IT AT! And it hasnt been updated since 04.. which I take as a "Its not gonna be"

*sigh* I liked that. Now im depressed. I should go to bed.. its almost half past four..

suenooneus chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
Hey ... I just came across this story and I have got to say it is really great. It has been awhile since an update though (kinda hoping you didn't abandon it, but gotta face reality :P )

Anyways, your writing is excellent and very intriguing.

Keep up with the writing, even if it isn't in this endeavor.

CApt.Cow chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
AH NO! I can't believe this story has been left there! I just spent over an hourreading it, getting to know the characters, looking for an ending chapter as exciting and well written as the rest! Oh please! I'm begging you! UPDATE! This story is fantastic!
angel chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
I had the sudden urge to read this story today and after a bit of searching, I finally found it. It is one of my favorite DA stories ever...Alec with a kid and with a plot...what more could a gal ask

I was hoping to kick you into gear and get you to writing more because I would love love LOVE to read more. Please...
Jinxed-Wood chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I just thought I'd drop you a line and say what a joy it was to stumble across your story - a DA fic, in which all the players actually stay in character, is a rare and wonderful thing!

Looking forward to the next chapter...
sassycanuck chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
i just found this story and read the whole thing over the past two days. i love that you make long chapters and i thought the whole idea of the story was great. i hope that alec keeps his kid and i can't wait for the next chapter. you're a great writer, keep up the great work.

michelle chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
i am absolutely addicted to this story. i think it's really great and i love how long the chapters are. is this going to be MA because that would be great. max is really being mean to alec in this story and treats him like nothing. he shouldn't let her. anyways, keep up all of the amazing work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »