Reviews for True Heir to the Eastern Lands
GoddessOfInuYokai chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
inukaglover4ever chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
i dont get it kaginuasha for ever
Megan Consoer chapter 20 . 4/11/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
star2bcaught chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
ok come on now kagome is so pathetic she gives demons a bad name, losing to a half demon pish
kyubii loves you chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
you wright good storys unfortunitly for me i cant even think of how to start one letalone set up the file for it. Anyway i love any sesskag paring story so yah you should wright more.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
wow u rock!
ayomi chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
i like it...more!
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
lamo! that was so funny i loved this fic so much i think its goin to my favorites!loved it i hope you had as much fun writing it as i had reading it...
milklake chapter 20 . 4/24/2006
great fic!
JesiiCa chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
That was SO cool! {not to be childish} LOL i think they should defenaitly have a 8th child heck have 14! lol {you see me running around the room with the grandparents chasing me around the castle} lmao! Ive read your story before and i plan to ead it again. {grins. characters sweat dropin the backround. Except Hisashi of course do of a head {girns...}}

Great Story!

your fan and reader &%$%**YF-Jessie$%$#%&%&*
Wicked101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
you know, I think she might have been surprized after all...;-)
hermonine chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
Great story. Keep up the good work.
darksoul chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
AWESOME! I barely started reading and i find it absolutly great! though there are some spelling errors, but other then that it's absolutly GREAT.

Sincerely, dark_soul
SesshoumaruKagome-KenshinKaoru chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
This is a very good story I loved it I hope you make more stories with a sesskag pairing
Reads-way-2-much chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story