Reviews for In The Beginning
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 35 . 9/16/2009
- warm fuzzies warm fuzzies, so cute so awesome!
gythia chapter 35 . 5/5/2008
This is a really fun story, but I would have liked to see a bit more wrap up at the end. The story kind of started off slow but it turned breathtakingly dramatic at the point where the amnesia comes into the story.
Keeline chapter 14 . 9/30/2005
A very vivid description of a mindwalk. Since now I had only read about Vulcan mind-bonding but the Minbari kind is quite similar.

Your depiction of the telepathic amalgamate, got me a warm feeling. It was in no way forceful even if Marcus was at the beginning not totally agreeable with it.

Does Marcus know WHAT Neroon saw in his mind?
Keeline chapter 9 . 9/30/2005
Wow, that was really a nice chapter. It was a calm one, but emotionally pleasant.

Londos offer for Bed company is .. flattering? Marcus is a Human but he has a wonderful spirit and its easy to be drawn to like top the sun.

My favorite part was the comfort from Neroon to Marcus. The Ranger really needs to grief and get clean with himself, not feel guilty to have survived for so many years.

Hopefully Neroon is the one who can help him make this step.
Yit-ha chapter 35 . 4/2/2005
That was an amazing story! (Yeah, you're probably not reading this right now...) but if you eva do, I really liek you story.
jewel of the sea chapter 33 . 10/12/2004
i love this story,i can't wait for the next chapter.
amandanfld chapter 33 . 10/5/2004
I thought it was a great story... interesting twist... Neroon and Marcus. the quality however could do with some improvment... there were a number of places where there were gramatical errors and typos that made it difficult to read, punctuation was missing and it was hard sometimes to follow who was doing what. I think that a proof read would go over well. maybe even a editor to help with making certian scenes flow better... I found some scenes to be very good but the words were akward and din't sound quite right to me... but overall, the story was very good and I do look forward to reading more Babylon stuff by you, I think u have great potential... and a great imagination
Phaser Lady chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
Great job, I enjoyed this. I remember watching Denn'sha and the conversation afterwards, and seeing a whole lot of chemistry between Marcus and Neroon. Well done.
puppeteer chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
I am really liking this story so far, even with the completely uncharacteristic actions of Neroon. But Minbari don't take showers. Remember Delenn when she first changed? They strip off the outer layer of skin with a chemical peel.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 25 . 6/23/2004
Oh! I was all fired up and ready to see Marcus and Neroon go at it again. I hope you update soon.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 23 . 6/14/2004
This is a good story. I've been following it for a while. I love it that you have this banter between Marcus and Nerron. It works really well. I hope that you keep going with it.
Anita H chapter 20 . 5/12/2004
*lol*
Well hidden charm indeed! And about Delenn's 'colourfull' vocabulary...I am sure she has learned a few words from Sheridan :)
korendate chapter 17 . 4/21/2004
Oh that was good. How Marcus punched him in the ribs when he tried to kiss him again...at least it could be considered payback to Neroon for breaking Marcus's ribs in the first place...Update again Please! Good story
Anita H chapter 16 . 4/13/2004
*lol*
Wonderfull! Neroon in courting-mode is always very enjoyable to read, especially since he is just so direct, like he himself said:
“I really have no inclination to play games. If this is the human idea of a courtship ritual, then I am sorry but we will now do this in the Minbari way.
koren-date chapter 16 . 4/12/2004
Oh, Very nice...especially the part when Neroon moved in...Please Update soon.