Reviews for Secret Fantasy
fortescues chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I wish there was a way to guarantee you'd see this review because I've spent an exorbitant amount of time looking for clues as to where life might have taken you. I read your stories and they're all so beautiful. Remember when we used to write stories about Whiskers being a detective back in 5th grade? And then all the BSB and OTown fanfic in middle school. I miss you. I wish I knew how to contact you. I hope wherever you are that life is treating you kind.

SanosukeSagaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Excuse me, Shardy im sorry to have to ask you this in a review to this story but are you the one that has a website dealing with Sanosuke stories if so i just read one and i must say...IM TRUELY EXCITED i loved that story you did with the girl name NINA it was awesome and hilarious.

please pm me i would like to speak with you :D if that is okay? i would love for you to finish it i read the lates chapter and was like...O.o nooooooo lol what happened it wa slike i was on a cliffhanger ROFL! and by the way if you want me to pm you, you need to enable you message box on your account so that i make speak to you. this was the ONLY reason to why i spoke to you in the review youe message is disabled on your profile if you didnt know already. that will be all now i shall go and read the rest of your AWESOME stories.

I AM A HUGE SANOSUKE FAN as you can tell by my name lol and ima Rurouni Kenshin fan :D have a nice one and again im sorry for this.
othchick11 chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I loved it! I also think that you should continue it just a little bit longer.
Lysi chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW! Kaiba is BAD SS!
Writer Elsewhere chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
Great story! ;) It says, "To be continued".. will you continue it? _
RuberDuckling chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
I hate angst...that was SO sad! But I'm glad I read this...I won't stop sobbing for about a week know...nice job though!
FireIce Fox Goddess chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
*cries* was great, but crying right now...i love it.
anonymous chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
that was beautiful...tragic, but beautiful says in ur summary that the story is completed but at the end of chapter 10 it says "to be continued"...i myself have quite a few lingering questions in mind...some being how old serenity's child is, whether it's a girl or boy...if she went back to malik or not...please update asap! oh and one more thing...can you make a happy setoxserenity fic...these angst fics are killing me. (
newblue chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
What is wrong with you? making seto die! Something very very bad is going to happen to you! I wish i never read this story! I would say bad words but can't!

it was a good story but for reasons said above i say no more...

p.s. why? all the other chapters...just the last two they were horrible? no!
AKA MIKAZUKI chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
please continue this story me and bubbleblu agree that were your #1 fans here and adore your story... we love you please rite the next chapter!,... from bubbleblu and mikazuki 2, please update! but soon me and bubble are going to sign up too,so when we start please r&r! we wil be called! yet to be decided
bubbleblu000 chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
is that the end of the story? i,d really like it to continue, so please update soon!
bubbleblu000 chapter 10 . 6/14/2005

Sergeant Lips chapter 10 . 6/8/2005
wow that was amazing. i love this story...
AKA MIKAZUKI chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
WAH! why did seto have to die? it truly was a good story though i seriously cried a little wincy bit please hurry up with those chapters... sincerly,

cherry-star-aus chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
very sexy story i am so reading the rest