Reviews for Just a day
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story! Continue?
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
beautiful story please write more soon
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
wow! I really got butterflies in my stomach from this story! it's very good. I like that buffy's in charge and I like the harsh ending. it keeps you wanting more. this story is really really good!
just me chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That's a really cool story. It's kind of rare that Buffy does something like that for Faith. In most Fuffy stories I've read it has been the other way around. Anyway, I loved it and a sequel would be great! Keep up the good work!
Cryptic Shadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great story! I love it.
PeteCyclone chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I just stumbled onto this web site and have been nosing around.

I've been reading a number of your stories, and would like to let you know that I found this little tale particularly pleasing. Goodbye and secrets and lies were quite good as well. I would like to commend you on your strong ability to mesh a character's inner dialogue with the plot and the action.

Best Regards, -PC
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was beautiful.
Whispers chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
**smiles**
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
good one shot. as you can see i'm slowly reading most of your fics. happy christmas
the hpoenix
justanotherdarkslayer chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
write more soon...no, wait...now!
lil badass chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
wonderfull
Faith chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Aw, that's so cute! wish that really had happened.
You're really good at writing but you could abreviate a little more so you keep the slayers' natural speach patterns.
Amazing story.
RinnX chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Wow! I loved it! It was really sweet to see how obvious it was that Buffy had put a lot of effort into making the 'day' as perfect as possible. Would def. love to read a sequel to this story.
Have a Merry XMas ahead! _-
rain chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
i soo wished that woulda happened! i really love this story! im amazed at how well written this is! i love rhat lil kiss on th lips then the cheek! wow im soo happy u wrote this b/c its really great! i hope u do another chapter! cuz i mean u had everything down pat! their personalites the chemistry and the spark! i really really do hope u continue this story! keep up the great work!
Ash chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Loved the way you got into Faith's mind like that...Its was great! Loved it!