Reviews for 2 Shattering The Upward Boundary
Reader4ever chapter 6 . 3/8/2005
Another interesting chapter!
Reader4ever chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
Very interesting story! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed, but they were so short I didn't have anything to say ;)
stonecoldfox chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
These Muriel stories are really fun! I've been enjoying them quite a bit so far. I usually tend not to bother with new characters, but this one is very well done! I love the relationship between Sev and Mur, and the little interactions with Muriel/Remus and Muriel/Sirius are also interesting.
Daintress chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
Please don't stone me for another too-short chapter. Again, I'm just trying to wrap things up before beginning the next year. Thanks so much for all your reviews. I'm really glad that so many people have enjoyed my fics so far!
Daintress chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
When in doubt: go to an adult who can't assign detention.
Daintress chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
A short character study on all involved. Sometimes you learn more about them in these sorts of non-action chapters than during the duels and pranks that are so much more enjoyable to read. Thanks for sticking with me. More to come, I promise!
Daintress chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
Ok, so the blue potion did a bit more than intended. Apparently so did the marauders' spell. And Muriel isn't taking their mistakes with half the stride that they took hers, unfortunately. It has always been my experience that those who dish it out can't take it. (See: Looee for details.) It's time Muriel learned a bit about Karma, I suppose.
Daintress chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Hope you liked Mur's conniving. It was the only way I could think that the Marauders would fall for such a thing. Severus seemed to approve! (Really, he said that all by himself, I didn't make him!) Anyway, it took some figuring for that, and I really enjoyed writing it. Thanks so much for your reviews!
Daintress chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
Introduce new character - definitely a better option than Avery. Hope you paid attention, as he'll become important much, much, much later in my fics!
Daintress chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Back to pranks - can't stay away from them too long, since we know that's what the marauders spent most of their time doing. I've had a difficult time coming up with them. And I'm still trying to convey that the world is becoming more dangerous, even though the kids are mostly isolated from it at Hogwarts.
Daintress chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Thought it was time Severus had a little competition. Not that it appears that Muriel is at all interested. As for the B&D ward, it seemed to me that a full time nurse would get tired of dealing with pranks all the time, so they hired someone else to take care of it. It also served to royally tick Mur off. She does have quite a temper. And it appears to be getting worse with age, rather than better.
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is another short chapter, I know, and is only meant to introduce the next school year. Please forgive my short chapters during their younger years. The fact is, we all know what everyday life at Hogwarts is like. I don't want to end up in the trap that Rowling finds herself in: writing longer and longer books because she's got to explain everything again. Hope that makes sense.
Nadreth chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Wow Im gonna go see if the next ones up and if it isint PLZ do put it up! lol This is really really good!
Straycat1 chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
at least the boys felt sorry for what they did, I do think somebody has to get back at Potter, he is just to arrogant for his own good.
Joshua Glass chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
Uh Oh...something between Sirius and Muriel? Excellent story, I'm off to see the next one!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »