Reviews for The Son
The Winged Lady chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow! this story is really good! Please continue!
Akkeffia chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This story is great! It's Rated T (I only read the T rating) it containes the biggest Smallville genre (mystery) and well as the close second (action/adventure) and it has X-Men. You only have one grammar problem, but your story is too good to stop reading because of that. Keep going with this story and have fun doing it.

Akkefia
TanyaPotter chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
ahh, poor clark! update?
kwangmablade chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
excellent job and i cant wait for the next chapter
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
i really hope you start updating this story again! its a tad confusing, but its really caught my interest. so- please update!
Susan chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Is the thing Storm sees Clark coming in really fast? Clark is such a good guy surely sometime he will follow his conscience even if his father is telling him to do bad things. I wonder what happens next so please update soon.
Draconia20 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Hope you update really soon. It is a good story! :)
Silent Abyss chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This is good read
deathtraps chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Good stuff. keep it up.
Red Jeanie chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
WOW! You need to start up again! YOUR story is so cool! Now best part is when Clark frist meets Jor-Le! (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
X-Over chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. I woud like to read more of it. Please continue writing this crossover story of yours. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
Colors Changing Hue chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Wow, this story is so awesome! I'm checkin 4 updates every day...so PLEASE hurry!
DuMont chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
ooh ooh more more more! This is really good add more SOON!
star estrella chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
This awesome! Be sure to keep on going!
ScoopGirl79 chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Hello there... This is really interesting. I like what you have... And can't wait to see you update. Good idea... I've been getting ideas on how I want Jor-El to be in my story as well... You can spell his name either way: Jor-El or Jor'El... I like doing it Kal'El and Jor'El, but I know the comic people spell it with like the way you have it... Jor-El, so your okay... :) Keep going. Thanks for the read...