Reviews for Chichiri and the Chocolate Factory
Blue Rose Doujinshi chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
WRITE MORE, I COMMAND ET! Dx *flails then falls over from lack of breath after laughing so hard* that is *beep* amazing...3
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Who's a good boy? CHICHIRI'S A GOOD BOY! YAY! *is a fangirl*

Good fic! Please continue!

~Latni-chan
shelbyyvonne chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
two words.

L.M.F.A.O.! (ok that was not two words but...i wanted to be cliche so...XD)

this was so funny! i bit myself to keep from laughing and drew blood! and ya know what else?

I HATE YOU! *sniff* you havent updated the story!
nnnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
funny,
Dew-Shan of Egypt chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
That. Was. Hilarious. Please continue. And, WHO'S my good boy?
Chichiri: I am!
_ I wuv you! *Glompyglomp*
Chichiri: Erk... that wasn't in the script, no da.
Artistic License, my bish.
Chichiri: ...Da. *sweatdrop*
Sammi Somara chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Suboshi and Amiboshi! Man, this is gettin great.
Write more.
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This is hilarious! write more!
polynesia chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Amiboshi...and Suboshi...are Chiriko's parents? That's so wrong... I love it. But I DO wanna know, which IS the mother? And 'Chiri-kun IS a good boy! *pets her second-favorite bishie* You're almost as good as Sesshy, yes you are, yes you are! GOOD BOY!
DreaminGirl chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
I like your story. Fix it up just a little bit more though. Update soon! :)
Izabellatran
Alatril Carnesr chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Ha ha ha. Funny! I like the hitting Tasuki with a truck line. *grins*
Ryochan8 chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Oh dear suzaku that was hilarious...please update soon! *clutches side in pain from laughing too much*
I am Lyon chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
hahahahhahaha
greatly funny.
Although you did insult Chichiri's intelligence *sniff*, it was great.
"...pickle?"
hahahahahah
~Rhana
Riverwood chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
O.O; *gulp* Nakago? Hahaha, they'd better watch out... great chappie! Whe... I just got back from seeing LoTR3, and I'm all hyped up from three-and-a-half hours straight with nothing but a bag of popcorn, a blue raspberry slushie and five bags of twizzlers... _~
As always... update soon!
Elantis Seasali chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
This is helarious.
At first I wasn't sure if I even wanted to read it because I don't like the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. But I read it because I felt like reading something I normaly wouldn't. I'm glad I did.
Though I'm inclined to agree with Amiboshi... it is sorta wrong. But thats what makes it so fun.
Keep it up.
Miroku's Lover chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I love it! no da and I think that Tasuki is having some problems with is cussing no da. Well Happy Holidays and Please write more!