Reviews for Me, Myself, and Reality
kasluvs chapter 18 . 6/14/2005
WOW that was really good! And even though the ending was kinda sad it was really good!
PantherGoddess chapter 18 . 1/16/2005
god you made me cry.
Allyssianne chapter 18 . 1/6/2005
Good story, depressing end but still a good story.

Jewelle
Kitten1318 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
thats really gd.
Kitten1318 chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
thats so kewl
ray chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
has anyone else notised that the tokra are always a day late and a nickle short.
Truechinook chapter 18 . 8/10/2004
Absolutly luved it! Wish Jesse had stayed with them, but i guess it was better for him to go back. Oh well... Good job!

Jaber chapter 11 . 4/9/2004
Wow. This is one of, if not the best fanfiction I have EVER read.
Cait chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
loved the story
i liked the ending, though i thought it was a little sad
why didn't he show himself to them?
anyway, besides the grammer and spelling errors i thought the story was very good, prob one of my favs
if you ever write a sequel i will DEFINITELY read it.
SG15Z chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
It's over! No!
Oh well. We all knew this would eventualy happen. Nice ending. It was interesting. I give this officialy finished fic a 9/10. Only for the spelling and grammar mistakes otherwise it would have a 10/10.
NorikuKitsune chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
WOW!
one question. if jess was married, as i gather he was, what was the might have been. What happened to Alyssa? or did i miss something completely obvious and have just forgotten?
this was so good, i wish it weren't over now. i want to read some of your other stuff. expect reviews. :) keep writting! :P
LiMiYa chapter 18 . 3/19/2004
I'm sad to see this story end.
NG chapter 18 . 3/17/2004
No I must say thank you for having written this great story.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
NG chapter 17 . 3/17/2004
WONDERFUL.
This story is so wonderful.
Now off to read the epilogue.
jakku chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
i have only read the first part yet but so far its great!usually when people have a great idea what to write about they write so bad, but yours is a grea idea and you write might be spelling migtakes because my english isnt very good.