Reviews for Meri Kurisumasu
Emilee Beall chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Didn't help me any I need to know if there is any special person associated with meri-kurisumasu
SCRATCH82 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is the DRAGON BALL section this story belongs in the DRAGON BALL Z section. Dragon Ball means

Chibi Goku, Teen Bulma, Teen Yamcha, Oolong, Puar, Pilaf, Mai, Shao/Shu, Roshi, Turtle, Tien, Chaot-zu, Launch, King Piccolo, Piccolo's minions, Ma Junior, ect

Dragon Ball Z is for all the people Dragon Ball Z and GT characters

Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Cell, Frieza, Hell Fighter 17, Buu, Uub, ect
Amy85 chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
very good end! very very nice story! hope you write more like this one! please read my story!
_ amy85 _ Merry Xmas to you and all!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 10 . 12/27/2003
This was a really nice Christmas story. Expeacsially because it's over, for the most part. So reading this was a nice jump back into the season and the feeling. I'm not blue about it. - MERRY CHRISTMAS PANNY-CHAN!
ladybugg chapter 10 . 12/25/2003
Two great chapters for the price of one. I liked both chapters. It was nice. Will you be adding more, or is this the end? I hope that there's more, because I'm really beggining to like this fic of yours. Great job.
ladybugg chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
I like it. I can't wait to read Trunks POV. This is very different, and I like how you display everyone's POV'S. That's different. Please continue. I'd like to see where this is going. Good job
Amy85 chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
Well this chapter is not my favourite, but is quite nice! please keep updating!( look I have this first story and... *hint,hint*)
_ amy _
Amy85 chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
Looks like I'm the only one reading it! I have to tell you that is very good! Is a little depressing when only a person reviews ( I know because only few people review my story!), but I'm sure more peolpe will read it later on!
_amy _
Amy85 chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
will love bloom for Trunks and Pan I hope yes , I think they make a splandid couple! can't wait to know what will happen!
_ AMY _
Amy85 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
COOL STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! AND PLEASE READ MY STORY!
_AMY_