Reviews for Beyond Repair
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh. Bad River!
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hahahahahaha amazing story, loved it.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is highly amusing.
Browncoatsoldier chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
lol. that was hilarious. Sounds exactly like an episode scene. loved it.
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Yeah right! It's beyond repair...how's she going to explain that to Wash...Poor Kaylee! And River even worse...
Vld chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
No! I know you didn't! You hadn't have River break one of Wash's toys! That is so cruel!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Aw! Heh. Adorable.
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
sweet!
jahzara chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
That wasn't what I expected at all. Great ending.
Midzst chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Aw... that was cute.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aww, this is so cute! I can actually see Wash reacting like that... That's why he's my favorite character. :)
Btw, I love random fluff stories, especially in this category. Longer stories are cool too, but it's great when you're just in the mood for a quick read but a lasting smile, and to have stories like this suits that mood perfectly.
MaidM chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*giggle* sweet little ficlet here. Excellent job. I've always thought that River would like to play with Wash's dinosaurs. There's a lot of fannon about it though no proof. Oh, well it seems plasible to me. Kudos.
Cheers,
The Mimi
CoolBreez chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Hi SLynn! Love "Beyond Repair". You got an outloud laugh from me at the end. And after having happily watched my "precious" Firefly DVD's, I could hear the conversation between Kaylee and River, and I could hear Wash's voice calling out in the end! Good Improv! :)