Reviews for A Slayer Christmas
Sonar chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Zel had the last word on this one. Would hate to see him in a snowball fight if he got hit alot.
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Great story so far.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Aww, ZA cutness! Sounds like Sara is a fan of justice too, just not as enthusatic
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
The formatting makes it a little difficult to read, but that's a minor point. Great job with Xelloss, why bother scaring others if others can be tricked into doing it? I liked Lina's reasons for leaving too, especially the third one(stomach growls)
Ukchana chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
I like it, but I think Filia would be a bit more upset if she'd hurt people, I also think she would want to go back and try to help. So would Amelia. Can you really imagine two healers who are that gung-ho about justice just sitting around when people could be hurt?
Anyhow, besides that it's pretty IC, so I hope you write more. I really think you should re-write the last part, though. Actually, the golden dragons may have a huge spell that can heal anyone in a mile radius or something. She could use that. _ Just make it up! _ It's not in the series, but I've never heard anyone say it DIDN'T exist!
Also, I like what Xellos did. Overall, he's actually a pretty nice demon, isn't he? No rape or torture for him, just pranks.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
*snicker* go Zel and Xelloss...heheh, gotta love the way those to go thru their lovers' spats.
WhiteMage2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Hm... I wonder where this is going... It could be interesting! I hope it is continued! SOON! Hehehe...
linagabriev chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That was hilarious! I haven't had a good laugh like that in awhile. Great Job. _
Deadmusewalking chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Adder, honey! *glomp* sorry, had ta giva ya a bit of an embarrasing entrance...) Gomen! (Sorry in Japanese)
N E way. Great fic, I see you wanted to add a slight touch of F/X (Filla and Xellos)
anywho, see ya in school later!
Ja ne!