Reviews for Our Complicated Lives
K. East chapter 22 . 5/25/2008
Okay, awesome chapter. Awesome. Sad about Lily's parents, though.

My only complaint is how Lily apparently tastes like sugar. D: I always read these fanfics where people taste like sugar or strawberries or cinnamon or something random... and I must admit I've never actually kissed someone and thought they tasted like something. .

Well, I mean... she might be wearing lip gloss, which is a totally different story. Flavored lip gloss is TEH BOMB.
K. East chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
Aw. The fluff.
K. East chapter 20 . 5/25/2008
Peter's really weird. . Just saying. Usually in this situation one would bask in guilt and misery, not vow revenge against his best friends. Lol.

I think James should be hopping pissed, though, considering he just got taken off the Quidditch team.
K. East chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Eva gets on my nerves.
K. East chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
So, I notice Lily is starting to actually be hurt by insults :D Sad as it is, it's a sign that she's starting to pick up on the fact that no, she isn't a freak.

So.

Awesome.

xD
K. East chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
Sirius is a funny, funny guy. And James? James is just our fruity, emotional Romeo, isn't he? *pats*
K. East chapter 16 . 5/24/2008
LOL. The wedding scene was priceless.
K. East chapter 15 . 5/24/2008
Uh-oh. Something tells me that someone saw them. .
K. East chapter 14 . 5/24/2008
As soon as I knew Vernon's best man was absent I knew what was going to happen. :) You moved into that scenario very smoothly, though, instead of doing something silly like... Petunia insisted Lily have a date. Or something alone those lines.

So this was very good. :)

I wish Petunia and Lily would get along. Those rare moments in the story when Petunia speaks kindly to her are a real breather for me.
K. East chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
So, I'm pretty much in love with this story.

Yeah.

I don't think I have to say much else, lol.
K. East chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Aw!

You sure know how to get a person wrapped up in a story. I was so relieved when Arabella broke through to Lily by pulling out the nickname card. It's cute.

And James's little trick was nice, too. ;) I love this story. Lol.
BlueDolphinz chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
three words: amazing, brilliant, rocked.

i love stories that right about lily being a freak and stuff, but most of them are nuts, but this one was W-O-W! you've woven it together really well. never, ever stop writing.
Telemachos chapter 23 . 11/30/2006
I LOVED it. Like, seriously, it was REALLY good - well written, interesting, you had it all. There were a few characters that were a bit OC though - like Hagrid (But I guess he's a hard one to replicate) and a little bit of McGonagall and Vernon (not like we know a lot about him, though). And even though I understood your whole thing about LIly wanting to "act the part", you may have unintentially insulted some people that dress Goth by implying that they were freaks. Other than that, I completely LOVED your story - especially the wedding scenes and the scene in which James told LIly that he loved her. I was just like...aw. So yeah, nice job. :D
Lizzar chapter 23 . 11/23/2006
amazing! i loved it ]
blondewivbrains chapter 23 . 7/9/2006
omg i love the story but the end bit well james speach it was so cheesey i was lyk cringin!amd u have to do a sequal
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »