Reviews for Our Complicated Lives
DDwelling chapter 23 . 4/11/2006

anna chapter 23 . 9/10/2005
hermioneluver333 chapter 23 . 5/27/2005
Oh wow! This is amazing! How can you say that you aren't a good writer! This is truly amazing!

I have one question: Is Lily 16 in seventh year? Cause you said her age was 17 then said she was supposed to be in 6th year.

I really loved the character of Lily in this story. I love the idea of that much demeaning having such a drastic effect on a person. You really brought Lily alive for me!

I hope that you do write a sequel, cause if you do I will deffinately be there to read a review it!

I'm going to go chack out your other story now, so you may hear from me again soon!

Keep up thge great writting!

Congratulations on this amazing piece of literature!

aka hermioneluver3
AnimeSiren chapter 23 . 4/28/2005
Randomisation chapter 23 . 11/14/2004
its great! added to mi favourites list!
rebeka13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
oh... that was so cute i love the part about making him laugh. i loved it so much. and with the conflict with patunia it seemed so insinifagant but then also the most insinifigant things are the most damdging. (well that was cheesy and cliqushe (pernounced clee-shay) i really cant spell ) just wanted to say I LOVED IT
MoonSeaEarth chapter 23 . 10/16/2004
I already wrote my review its down below but I wanted to put this story on my fav. list.

MSE chapter 23 . 10/16/2004
Aw!What a sweet story!I liked how you had the characters change though out the story!

Tiger Lily21 chapter 23 . 9/13/2004
GREAT! ABSOLUTELY LOVERLY! I LOVE THIS FIC! And that is all I have left to say. Bye!
Tiger Lily21 chapter 15 . 9/13/2004
Romance in the next chapter? What do you call all of that that just happened? Just some sweet friendship stuff? That was romance if I ever saw it. Romance isn't just hugs and kisses and sweet nothings. Love is caring for each other and being there for each other no matter what. That's what true love is and that's what I read in this chapter. Of all the kinds of love, friendship love, romantic love, physical love, this is the best kind. This is the true love.

And now I will stop obsessing over that and tell you that I loved this chapter and I'm going top read the next chapter now. Bye!
Tiger Lily21 chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
Aww! Cute! I remember this chapter from when I read this fic before (a long time ago,lol). It's really, really sweet and just what this fic needed. It was so dark and gloomy, what with Lily saying, "i'm a freak. I'm a freak. Petunia said so and she's always right." At least James and Ara are there to help her. Me like them both. They nice and Lily gonna look pwetty when she get a make-over. Not that she doesn't look pretty in her regular clothes. It's not what's on the outside that counts. It's what's in your heart. Right James?

James: Right!

Well, bye!

Tiger Lily21 chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
*smiles at James* Good Jamesie. Good boy. You like Lily, even if she does dress in all black. (I have refrained from calling people Goths just because they wear all black since a girl in my school who dresses like that gave a speech on it. Since then I've decided to respect people despite their choice in clothing. But that's beside the point.) Anyways, great chapter. A few typos but everyone has those. No biggie.

Tiger Lily21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Uh, I think you missed a few 'Lilly's. I saw some. Other than that it was great. I've read this story before but you said it got taken off. Why? Or do you not know? Whatever. Great chapter. Must go now.

The-child-darkness-stole chapter 23 . 9/1/2004
Cool. The Lily at the begining of the story reminded me of myself. Except, I can never talk to people like she could, I'm really quite an Ice-queen.

Hence the name: The-child-darkness-stole
chocolatefroggie19 chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
wow! i'm speechless! your story is great and i can't wait to read the sequal! wow! i wish i could say more...well i could say your story was great, spectacular, and it kept me glued (i was reading your story all day!)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »