Reviews for Is This Me?
Bagoosa chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
The song lyrics and random author's notes in the middle of the story take away so much. Also, Sirius was the hottest in canon, and you need to work a lot on your grammar.
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
i am so confused.
dana chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
hi! i loooove this story, i have 1 iddybiddy complaint though, you have them talking about her "sweet sixteen" and how the can get her permitt then, but in england, where all this is set, you have to be 18 to get your driving license, but otherwise, great story, one of the best i have read in weeks, and i read 1 everyday.
LOTL Stephanie.L chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Damn, I have a similar story I haven't posted up yet. If and when I do post it please don't sue I had no idea someone had written something similar!
purpleteddy chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
maurauder in the dictonairy mean rowling doesn't miss anything does she?
summersgirl2526 chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
aww
tricky chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
-poke- have you been sleeping these past two years. . are you still sleeping? if so please wake up and when you do i'll give you a hug. . .an imaginary hug. . with some imaginary candy. . . . but before that you have to update!
Hazel Maraa chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Lol, great story (the one you're writing and you're first kiss story, lol), update soon, yeah? ~Hazel*
stagflower13 chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
I think Peter's a wimp(and gay, dumb, ugly...list goes on but o well)
stagflower13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
please update!
Lily David chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This sucks!
Fiby chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
When's the last time you updated? Please post the next chapter soon. Like in 2005. Update soon.
JeNnIfEr88 chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
This is a really good story. I wonder whats going to happen. update soon!