Reviews for You Can Love Again
steamboat chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
nice story! I loved the Harm/civilian and Mac/Jag slant of your story.
pitaqueen chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
Another great story.. I shouldnt be surprised though.. Hoep your surgery goes well.. You could def. make this into an awesome series! I look forward to your return to great writting...
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
great story.
mcabello chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Good chapter. Write more soon.
ElieLea chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Very cute story! I love how the characters are in a different 'life', it makes for a fun change! :)
Angela B chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Double-agent,ha,how cute. Nice ending!
hermiine chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I hope surgery goes well for you. I'm delighted with the happy ending. Thanks for writing this story.
ducktapedmoose chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Aww...That was so cute. Adorbable...
e-dog chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
That was so good! I hope everything goes well with the surgery and when you're up to it again, I would definitely like to see some continuation! Good job!
e-dog
ninjaturtle chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Hehe, office pool! This is fantastic. I wish that you'd update more often though. Keep 'em coming though, cos I love this story!
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
LOL, loved the last line :D. One request, since the story has somewhat long periods of time in between chapters, do u mind writing longer chapters? That's all that is bugging me :). Story's great!
sancti
e-dog chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
haha...he won the office pool! I really do love hannah. she's so cute! anywho, nice update and looking forward to the next part!
e-dog
mcabello chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Good chapter, Write more soon,
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
great story.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
I really like this story and hope that you will continue it. I also like the way you approched the story,it's unique and refreshing. Please update soon.