Reviews for Darkness and Light
gogo199432 chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
Thank you for this amazing story. It's so refreshing to read a good-written story once in a while :D. It was a journey, and even if I wasn't here from the beginning, I at least read it in like 2-3 days. I felt a slight need to cry at the end of the final chapter, you really made it quite dramatic :)
So I highly enjoyed it, and wish you best of luck in the future with your other stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
flynn based off janus a charter from black cat also based off the greek/roman god for choices, its very fitting even tho i have no idea who janus is
rasetsunoshogun chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
from shitloads of Hellsing's fanfics that I've read, I bet that this. is. the best fanfic I've ever read. GODAMMIT I SWEAR THAT YOU SHOULD GET OVER 800 REVIEWS OR SOMETHING. cause the depth of the story you've put in here makes it such a masterpiece that even I felt as if everything that happens in this fanfic is real, as if THIS is the actual Hellsing. But then I realized that this is a friggin fanfic and get depressed cuz I could never see this animated orz. This fanfic has just the right amount of epicness in battles ( except Alucard's, it's not epic enough but if it was then I'm afraid he'd steal the spotlight that Seras deserves away ), and right amount of emotions and not to forget the cool interactions between the squads., this is far better than many other Hellsing fanfics that I've read that are mostly about romances between the OTPs. Seras is my ultimate fave and I always dream in dreams that if only Hellsing OVA's episode would be longer then I could see more development of her. IMO, in the OVA/manga she doesn't stand out a lot as one of the main protagonist, let alone the TV series. ( geez at least Kouta Hirano should let Seras have her master's blood at the end ) And you just picture the development of her that I've been dreaming of. This fanfic had just emphasized the Seras' quality as one of the main protagonist, not to forget her utmost loyalty to her master that surpasses the emotions between lovers, father/daughter, teacher/student, or master/servant. It has truly shown how "complicated" their relationship is. And I love Flynn a lot3 Around the chapter where Seras vs Lorenz/Alucard vs Bitch-chan takes place I can't help wondering WHERE DAHELL FLYNN IS OMG IS HE STILL BREATHING BUT YAY HE STANDS UNTIL THE END OF THE STORY.

I can't thank you enough!
ElPsyCongroo chapter 35 . 11/2/2012
Good story, sad endin tho :'( . but i soppose in the end alucard and seras got wat they wanted.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/9/2012
just brilliant! thank you
Zefeh chapter 30 . 8/27/2011
Oh . . . . My . . . . God . . . . You are .a.z.i.n.g.

I just listened to a cover on youtube by the Hellsongs of "I Just Want You" and holy fucking shit . . . . I heard the first line of the song and broke down into TEARS! I had to write a review of this chapter, one that I will continue with the last chapter after I finish this amazing tale but the way you write makes me feel like I've just taken a massive journey into the most epic tale of . . . . anything I've witnessed in my entire life!

(I only feel this utterly amazed and excited and awed a few times in my life! A few examples are the anime "Witchblade", "Death Note", Season 4 of Dexter, "Gungrave", "Hellsing OVA" and the Manga and a few select books, fanfictions, (rarely moves now-a-days, too over-exaggerated more often than not if you know what I mean).)

This chapter to me felt like the Beginning of an End that I DON'T WANT TO END! . If I finish this story and find out that Sera's dies! . . . I'll be pushed to tears again ;_; - She was told suicide was the 'weak' way out by Alucard! How could she forget that back now? . Well. . . I shall take a small break . . and then finish this story that has kept me hooked for the past 3-5 days. Holy crap! Why does it have to end! .
darkraistlyn chapter 35 . 2/11/2011
This was a great story. Thank you for sharing.
Katjana chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." DUEN/ CHILDREN OF DUEN THREED BEST SERIIES EVER
Captain DEagle chapter 35 . 5/12/2010
great story you get a rating thats "over 9000". lol anyways what happened to that one guy that could slow down time?
Captain DEagle chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
this is a great story and i will continue to read it over the next several days until i reach the end.
Tuisto chapter 35 . 4/22/2010
Best Hellsing fanfiction that I've ever read.

I read this years ago when it was still being published by the author.

I've reread it now that it's complete. Truly one of the "Greats" of this category. Very entertaining to see a story with such a plot. Far too few authors give Seras her due as was done here.

Very nice, A, Thanks.
josefine chapter 35 . 8/6/2009
OMG this story Rocks!

I think you can make Koutha Hirano look like a stone compared to this mountain.

You have a style of your own when you write, a very good fanfic indeed, the only bad thing is that...the greatest of stories like this one has the heart ripping ends.

I cried my heart out.!3

Continue writing! "from a friend"
eoneed chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
It's the bestest,most kick ass Hellsing fanfiction that I ever reaead.

Good Job:)
YOURULE chapter 35 . 9/28/2008
Hey cool you had it so they were cut off from the rest of the world and technology came to a halt so they were running out of resources and had to turn back to older syle wepons - take that swartzvald - otherwise good fic.
Shakatan chapter 35 . 9/28/2008
Beautiful, that has to be one of the best Futuristic Hellsing Fanfics I’ve ever read. You really out did yourself, In the past I’ve never like how FF authors kill off the main characters because it always seems to clichéd, but you actually created a proper plot, enforced it too the end and forced me to cry in the last two chapters. Something that only 5 stories in existence (not all of them fanfiction) have ever done before. What I’m trying to say is that you should be proud of this achievement. I would consider becoming a writer professionally but that’s just my opinion. Good luck in all you may create in the future. Oh and I have to say I loved your "Insanity is merely enjoying what others don't. I have no problems with that." Phrase from Alucard in one of the earlier chapters. 10/10 for your fic.