Reviews for Saut de l'Ange
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw, what a cute ending! I love this pai-uh . . . threesome! _
shogi chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw, a sort of sequel to Walking the Tightrope, right? Oh, I loved it! A very cute story, nicely done.
Padfut-n-Prongs chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
curse you mum! I want a massage from Wufei now, and I'll never be able to get it!

o_o T_T and i want to hear him too
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Just another day in the life of our three favorite Gundam pilots. Nicely fluffy, though not overly.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
hahahahahaha. . .this is to good!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*snicker* Oh, I so wish I could have been there! I would have loved to see the looks on everyone's faces! Not to mention seeing Wufei trying to outbitch Dorothy. Muhahaha! Then I'd have to go join the perverted boy/boy fans...Good job!
Avagrabo chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
As long as I'm still logged in...
Bits of that were HILARIOUS, especially Dorothy (it was a major dissapointment to me when she failed to use her eyebrows as weapons in the duel with Quatre) hating Relena in that underhanded girly way, and Duo being 'coralled' by the Yaoi fans...ahh, good times. Very cute an well-written coming out, beleivable AND funny, which is good, my only complaint is that 3x4 is so cute! It's cruel to make them straight...sadist...*mumbles*...
Oh yeah, and the line about waiving the prostrate exam really did make me lose it right there in the library. I'm not saure they'll let me IN next time I come back, they were staring at me so weird...'until you're old enough for athritis'...comic genius. Ja, ne!
t3h j4ck
Amonae chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I love it! I read the first two (though not in the right order
Eradicated Illness chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Humorous and fun! Much love to you! Merry Christmas!
d3l3t3n0w chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Lol. That great. You write the greatest things. Poor Duo. No one to save him. And I would love to trade witty repartee with Wu-man. Ahh, the perfect party that would be. Keep the stories coming.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Aw! *warm snugglies!* _
I like this little ficlet so much, I can't even specify what part I enjoyed the best. Let's just say, it started with Zechsy being described as a "Space Barbie" (totally fitting, go Duo!) and ended with "It was the best Christmas ever."
*L* Of course, I may be bias. Nearly everything you write has me squealing happily.
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
LOL! talk about testing the waters! Heh. Heero abandons ship to check security, Wufei is fencing with Dorothy verbably and Duo is holding his own. Fun, fun, fun,
And Sally's prostate comment is beyond funny. I'm glad the season prompted this story I enjoyed it a great deal. And of course want more. Pleease?
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
that was sweet, and since WTT is one of my all time favorite fics this lil sequal made it all the better. Keep up the good work.
Chow Babe;)
Yira Heerai too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
*giggles* I'm amused. Personally I like to see it as a sister (brother? o.o;;) fic to Walking the Tightrope, but at the same time, it seems like something else entirely. *prods* Cryptic XP.
It was very nice, very short and very amusing XD My kind of holiday fic. Thank you very much for writing it _;
Vic chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
125? WAI! Theres never enough of these! So fun, great, hehe. Cute, and amusing from different angles. Poor Hilde, lol. I hope you write anouther 125 soon. Great stuff. Ja -Vic