Reviews for Death's Messengers
*snickers*
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Wuh oh.
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Your guess is as good as mine, Donnie.
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Ah, this is getting interesting.
tmntlover2013 chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
DawnnsGrace chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
It was pretty good but I really think you should've added in a part about them finding Mikey's body at the end of it. Because ya know, no one was down there to pick up his decapitated corpse and all, and I thought as I was reading near the end there that there was a lot of potential for that part.
Duke Igthorn chapter 21 . 5/16/2007
Yay! A very cool and moving story! I had much fun reading it.

Although I guess there's a little goof... when the group left the lair in a haste to return 2 weeks later ... well Mikeys original beheaded body was still there and I guess it still was 2 weeks later at their return... in a rather unpleasant state I assume ;)

But that's fine as it would've created a rather ... YUCK situation for the returned family.

Now I'm off to part 2 :)

Greets,

Dukey
Water-smurf chapter 21 . 5/14/2007
Omg! I loved it! D I really think you should make a sequal or something, that world is too complex for just one story! And it's a bit open-ended, where did Orgo go? Where is the guy who started the whole dang thing? What is the guy who started the whole thing? We know who, but we don't know what. I've read it millions of times! _
Mambha chapter 21 . 11/6/2006
Wow, what a story! I love stories like this :)

I wonder how Mikey and Don are doing with their powers at home. Is there story about that?
Goddess of Idun chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
Hey, I was just reading this story for, I don't know, maybe the hundredth time, when I noticed something in this chapter. How can Leo and Mike watch tv, when it's broken? They cannot have gotten a new one, since Raph in chapter 21 tells Donny that "it's still broken". And another thing: In chapter 4, when Raph and Leo reach Mike and the body of Don, Leo cries. When he cries again in chappie 5, Mike reacts, because "Leo was the most focused of all of them." Why didn't Mike reflect upon Leo crying in chappie 4?

Oh well, don't mind me pointing out things that I think don't make sense, it doesn't matter. Great story. Did I tell you that it now has a place on my favourites list?

Goddess of Idun
Goddess of Idun chapter 21 . 11/10/2005
wonderful story! i could see it all before me and more times than one i went up and made movements that the characters did... (that's a little tendency i have, to act the fanfic out like it's a theater play) feel proud!
Vampy chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
You may be a terrible updater, but I'll say you're worth the wait! I can't tell you how long I've waited for the ending of this fanfic, and it's a GREAT ending!

*happy sigh* Too bad it's ended... I hate when good things come to an end... Hey... maybe you can start another good thing? *hint* *hint* Okay, well keep writing! ;) V.
Angels have fallen chapter 21 . 4/6/2005
this was awsome, very detailed and well written.
megan chapter 21 . 12/28/2004
An awsome ending to an awsome story! Will you be writing a sequal anytome soon, or are you going to leave us all wondering about the Orgo situation?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 21 . 12/26/2004