Reviews for Butterflies
KibaMikami chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I am really glad you wrote this chapter. It's so funny and of course kakashi sensei is my most favorite character.
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
kyaa! I am melting from Shino Overload! XD Gosh, this is one of the cutest love story-fics I've ever read Ahh, Shino really is quite striking when he's passionate isn't he? And he's plenty passionate about Sakura. Ohohohoho

Go away, SasuSaku. I'm saying hello to my new OTP w
DerpDuhDerp chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
You should keep going! This story is really good and now i found myself loving it e_e please don't let it end here :c
FlameTwirler chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
I know it's been quite a while, and believe me, as a stranded writer in much the same situation as you for the past couple years on my 'big' story, I know how it feels. Just wondering if there's still any possibility of you coming back to this fic, as you'd indicated in your last author's note. I'm guessing that since it's been 7 years...not likely, but hey, gotta ask, right?
kim chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
i hope you continue this story soon im very excited to see how it turns out.
kim chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
whoa that was exiting but still it made me not want to stop reading not even for a moment.
kim chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I would be sooo embarrased if i did what sakura did, though it was funny watching her on trying to dicied what to do
kim chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
poor sakura having to maybe try to deny she has fallen in love with shino.
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
...? !1/!/1; DSNKLGSDLKGSNKL Exclamation point ! WTF! Freak out over. -Insert anime-style sweatdrop here-
SunlitStars chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Nononononono! you need to finish this! i stayed up till 2 in the morning for this! YOU MUST FINSH
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
D: WHAAT! You've lost inspiration! :( I love this fic tho! :/ Wah! Hope you find more inspiration though (:
Yamiko-Uchiha chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
It might be late.. But i really hope you continue this... :D There aren't too many Saku/Shino lovers out there! :D This is really good and I hope that inspiration comes soon (I know how that feels) and you won't abandon this wonderful fic. (Even thought it's been years.)

Yamiko-Uchiha
eternalwhimsy chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
I really like the story but it has been so long since you last updated. I hope you don't drop this story, it's really good and funny. Please update soon.
IeCunns chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
Most probably you won't be coming back to finish this story, but I still wanted to review such a gem.

At first I didn't think much of the pairing, never having read it before. 'How's that plausible?'

But now. I'm glad I took the time. 3

Thanks for writing it.
Fighting Spurs chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
...So amazing... so amazing... so... darn... amazing!

I LOVE this story and you MUST continue, I have been reading stories that are so amazing and they have gone on hiatus for YEARS!

Please don't be like those people! CONTINUE! PLEASE! PUH-LEASE!

You updated in 2005, okay. But could you update in 2010? That would be wonderful...

Please, please, please continue and I give you cookies, pancakes, waffles and... er... [insert hearts desire]