Reviews for One More Try
Wanting Memories chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Good, good, good. I was reading "'Becauseā€¦ because I need you to.'" from Inuyasha, and my bf walked up behind me and tugged on my braid to give me a kiss. Hehe I was glowing. But really, this was a story that made me glow. Thanks ;)
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Oh, you are so evil to leave it like that! Please update soon! Very nice.
Gittelbug chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Good. i was frekign crying. more more more.
KARE2582 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
please don't stop please continue writing more I really like it very much
Kaye chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*Blinks* You are bad! I'd be perfectly content with this being pg-13, really I would, except I think you owe us something! Continue or not this was an excellent read, and I enjoyed it a lot. Keep it up!
Kaiyouu chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
::sniff sniff:: that was so sweet. I almost cried. Actually, i sorta did. lol. i can get so emotional. But that was an awesome one shotter. I dunt think theres much of a need to write more chapters to it. Like it as it is. _
Babsie chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Did he stay?What happen?
You HAD to continue it...
so please, update soon
mah chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
looking good!
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
This is really good. Please continue it. I wanna see Miroku, Sango, and Shippo's reactions to their change in relationship. Kaede's too.
Ja ne!
Cal
sokai hesniru chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
thats pretty good i really like and cant wait to find out what happens next.
FanficWriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
OMG...that was so sweet! please continue soon -
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Continue please, this is a really good story so far. I am so happy for those two, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kagome200315 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Continue! lol :D
Lynns chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I say continue, it was a good story
Ali B chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I liked that. Hell, I like any story where Inu-kun picks Kag-chan over that whore Kikyo. Please continue, I would like to read more. And add a lemon. Ja. _
Ali B