Reviews for Truth and Consequence
Meg chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!

Sorry...but i am obsessed with the buffy/spike love thingo happening! So please write more about my fantasy that i have wanted ever since...well ever since i starting wanting it...anyways...PLZ WRITE MORE! :)
RoswellianDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I absolutely loved this
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I just finished reading all three !Wonderful writing,and I was so pleased to see a happy ending.I guess I'm a sucker for a romance story. *G* A fourth part?Please?*gives her best begging look* Maybe just a lil' epilogue?
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
That was so goood. You've got talent and great subject matter to work with! :)
emma chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
interesting...very interesting but do u really think spike would be that mushy? he'd probably put in a touch of sarcasm here and there, don't you think? cool anyways!
Larissa chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Nice closure. You've captured the Scoobies' dynamic well. I particularly like how Tara and Willow interacted. Romantic and satisfying story. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Awwwwwwwww. Yes! I'm so glad they stayed together! I thought Spike was going to do an Angel and break up with Buffy because she "deserved more" but I'm so glad he didn't! Why does this have to be the last part? I want more! More!
Triton's Honey chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I LOVED IT! I've never really considered B/S as a couple but you pulled it off GREAT! _P.S. You have a talent - don't stop writting.
tee hee chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
OH A SEQUEL IS TOTALYY NEEDED (AND WANTED) either that or and epilogue! bye...
J-me chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
liked that whole thing w/ spike thinkin she was dumpin him... lol. cute. hope there'll be a next part?
OriginalCyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
AWWWWW! I adored this eries so much! B/S make such a cute couple. Hope to read more form you soon! :)
HilsK chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
This is great! Any more to come?
kawaii shinigmi chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
that was good! there's not a whole lotta b/s fics out there, but this one's one of 'em!