Reviews for Akuma
Rosegirl18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I like! Write more HaoxJeanne!
Rosegirl18 chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
SO SAD! I just love HaoxJeanne... *cries*
Black Rose chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
So sad... the only fic that made me cry.
Craze chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
Nice and Sad ;_;. but i like hao&jeanne as a pair. Why not trying ren&jeanne together.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
Aww that was a sad ending. I almost cried. I find I don't cry for sad fanfics, I ALMOST cry. Anyway, sadness. But atleast maybe he'll get to take care of her daughter ne?
illusionist chapter 11 . 6/19/2004
i luv ur story though it was a sad ending at last but it didn't feel so sad...

i like the way taht hao that jeanne go for the jeanne's sake, like u said that *was* for the best.

well, thank u for ur story. it lovely n_n
Lttlwings chapter 11 . 6/5/2004
I luved the ending! Different but perfect for this fic! I really enjoyed reading this fic, actually I loved it Hope to see some ET fics updated, such as "What I really Want." Great ending, great story, great everything! Hope u continue on with great fics!
Mendori-chan chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
Sweet...but bitter. Teka, di bittersweet. hehe.. I was on the verge of spilling my tears when I got to the last parts already. Poor Hao-sama...poor Jeanne-chan...and Lyserg-kun. the Angsty touch made it such a beautiful fic!
happy chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! Maybe you could write a fic about Kieko? It would be pretty good. That was sad though. The ending. But at least Kieko has someone to take care af her. Is she just a little girl?
silver fox 5224 chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
Bu Yah!

I loved The ending and especially liked the part when he met with Lyserg!

The story was wonderful!
Anon chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
A great story! Keep up the good work!
Takari-san chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
and sweet naman... ;_; and galing ninyo po talaga XD
TadAche chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
wa T-T

kakaiyak naman yun..

maganda naman yung ending..

at maganda rin yung stowwiiee..

can you plz make more hao/jeanne fic.

thanks..

PeAcE
Chiharu-Chan chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
Wait, so Keiko was Jeanne's daughter? That's so cute!

And even though its a sad ending, it still ended somewhat happily. )

Wonderful job!

Ja
KristiexxNguyen chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
it was sad... i did wish they would get together... anyways, GREAT FIC! ne, i LOVE all ur fics! u r so talented! can't wait to go read ur other ones! hehe!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »