Reviews for Missing You
speadee chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
It's good. I like it, especially how you portray the love and friendships.
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Good fic, I like Ryoma's little inner monolouge about the fangirls. and then you dash their dreams. heh. or are they yaoi fangirls crying out of joy? :) I think you could have expanded on the Fuji/Tezu conversation a bit, put a little more detail in, but making the tensai cry is always fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
what? that was it? you should write a sequel... nice one
Myu chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
O_o I dunno.. I can picture them kissing, but the story.. isn't so good, is it? At least you've tried. good luck!
tennis rapper chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
yo! a crying fuji would be a terrifying OOC but good as always, man! but how's your reunion? been waiting for that. keep up the good work!
Kahilya chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
good work! and.. nice ending :) kawaii
Oranges and Lemones chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Oranges: NYA!
Lemones: *stares at Oranges* nya?
Oranges: Nya! That's what Flowery said in the last fic! BAKA! Read it!
Lemones: nyaa.. nyaa.. oh, NYA!
Oranges: I think it's good! Ochibi! He's cute! I like Ryoma! *glomps flowery*
Lemones: nya!
Oranges: write more! don't you ever delete the fic, flowery, because you're good. Who loves your ficcies? *stares at Lemones*
O & E : US! nya!
blue chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
BAGUS! BAGUS! Bener bagus.. eh, blue baca reviewer reunion tuh, yah terima aja kritik dan saran mereka ya, buat blue flowery tuh udah bagus, tapi mungkin ada beberapa orang yang berpikiran beda. just think positive okay :) obviously, some of us are still supporting you. reunion nya kapan lagi?
sakura-sleep the shaman queen chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
WWOW! Finally! my lovely buddy is in action again! And still with her tear-jerking fic! XXD Momo x Ryoma part is so cute! SO Ochibi wants a kiss before a match... AW... *hysteric*
But how could you end it just like that? You'll make a sequel, right?
*english mode off*
Duh, sori berat yah daku ngga bisa bales sms kamu akhir-akhir ini. Biasalah... Flowery tau kan daku suka nilep jatah pulsa buat beli anim... (eh? ngga tau ya?) - jadi malu
Miss you so much loh!
ravient chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
DON'T!DON'T DELETE THIS FIC!
I really luv this fic!
but I think that's just a little golden pair, nya~!
That's ok!you're the best! d_b
I'm waiting for your reunion!
I-Tobe chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Nya! Not bad, good one. yeah. wasn't it tsubame gaeshi? pls continue!
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
nyaa! this was so nice! when will tezu come back...i wonder _ and don't worry, i'm only at epi 53 ;)
Sharl chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Wow, a very cute fic of TxF! I love them very much! Do NOT delete this fic or I'll haunt you every night!
Anyway, this is really wonderful. But don't forget about your 'Reunion' okay? I'll wait for the next chapter of it. Bye!0
aQuatix chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
It's nice! _ onee-chan, how could you still write during exams? (well, i did to ;) a little fuji ooc, but i don't mind. anyway, wasn't it tsubame gaeshi that was sealed during the match with Rokkaku? Pls continue your reunion asap, ne! I luv your fics.
Ikyutakei chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
*blink blink* eh... fuji is horribly out of character... but don't delete it! it's still pretty good. the ending was cute, even if the oocness of fuji bothered me. but, that's because I'm entirely obssesed to fuji. I payed $40 for his CD. ;; and I have a thing which I call my "Syusuke Stash". currently it holds 105 photos of fuji syusuke. ryoma makes an apperance in some, as well as tezuka, inui, kikumaru, oishi, and kawamura. I'm not sure if momo or kaidoh is in any... but oh well. oh yeah, mizuki is in one, and yuuta and that other guy that he hangs around with that says dane(sorry, can't remember his name) are in one or two. but, that's enough rambling. can't wait for the next fansub to come out. it looks funny. too bad I can't remember what number it is. all I know is that it is supposed to be some horror thing. Ah... I'm getting off track again... hm. I think I ran out of things to say, and now I don't know what to say. ._.;; uh, ja?