Reviews for Choice
Suzy87 chapter 13 . 4/21/2007
Awesome! Really good! A Sark Centric story and I love it1 The torture scenes are very amazing and in very little detail and that's really difficult to write, Congratulations! I'm going to read the sequel right now!
wildroeschen chapter 13 . 11/12/2006
On there some people who asked for good fics and a lot of people answered so I found your story there and after your last post here on

And now I'm thrilled and touched and since I believe you don't write actually some stories I'm a little sad. Now I go to read your sequels
NitPicker chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
What a beautifully written story. Always leave your readers wanting more. You did it.

I must admit at the begining of this story I thought, Stark what a 'monster'. His character took a journey that I had no idea in whatever direction, until you didn't miss a beat and put him back to a life he craved. He can still grow from there, well done on that to. I'm going looking for the next one. I hope it's there.

NitPicker chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Wow, I couldn't read fast flow to the story when needed, Slow when expected. Thanks , I look forward to much much more.

NitPicker chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Well crafted flowing peice with an interesting not surprising twist. You wrote that beautifully.

NitPicker chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Absolutley brilliant ending, story traveling beautfully. Sark is a horrible character.

The line that goes Verifiy this is the right strain and then start the animal tests...shouldn't be there.

Sark ordering tests to start on humans would be much more believable and in keeping with his persona.

Changing the following mention of resulting tests would also be better changed of course. Still going with the read thanks.

NitPicker chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
After reading part one and thinking,I really hate this Sark, what a horrible character, imagine liking anyone [I find I have to like or admire something about the character} that choses to live like that.

Then I'm only into part one lets see what else is going to happen.

That line in Part two, The way she asked...Maybe letting me go or her running of with me. That was the first time I actually thought wow, is it me, is it romance I want. No I want a good believable read with exciting characters. Thank you It's starting, I look forward to more.

xofalling2deep chapter 13 . 5/16/2006
Loved the story. I think Sydney does know, deep down, Sark isn't as evil as everyone thinks. Okay, scratch that, she probably does think he's a complete bastard. Oh well, that's what fanfiction is for! I love this story, great job.
qblisa chapter 13 . 1/20/2006

I love your story. I have not read a story purely from Sark's point of view... very interesting. I must say, I will never forget this beautiful story. Just brillant. Thank you.
Dalla7 chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
I really enjoyed this story, it's very well written, the plot is interesting... I like it!
ganainm chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
crank meister chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Great story! Just finished reading the whole thing. And when I saw Burma, I couldn't help but squeal in delight. My country! Yay!
Mystic83 chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
Really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see where the sequel goes. Good job.
Rheza chapter 13 . 1/28/2004
Aww, what a great ending!
And now I wanna shoot whoever has Ilene! Messing with happy endings, that person is... Gr. I can't wait till you post the next fic! I love this fic SO much! And I'm sad to see it end! But it WAS wonderful. Congratulations!
sarkbait chapter 13 . 1/27/2004
ok, so I only got into Alias today when I went to my friends house and watched it. and of course, Sarks intrieged me. and this just happened to be the first fanficition I read for Alias. And I have to say this right now. I love your story. it was wonderfully written, nothing was rushed, everything was flawlessly perfect. keep writing!