Reviews for Ha! I told you so!
subha chapter 17 . 3/7/2017
You really spoiled the story
First part was good not this sibling one
Crazy lover 300 chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
You distroyed the whole story I hate you
Caroline chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
FUCK YOU! If you don't like them together DON'T PUT THEM TOGETHER YOU FUCKING BITCH! God I hate you so much right now wasted my time on this! So just going to stop reading this fanfic before you make me kill some one :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You've completely destroyed the story after the incident between kevin and liika. Nevertheless it was a great story and I will be rereading the first sequal cos it is really good. I am very disappointed with the Kai/Liika twist but you are a great writer. These kind of sequals (kai paring) was the ones I've been waiting for a long time. Oh well was a great story I suppose.
Rey2311 chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Finish it :(((( xx
Rey2311 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I hate you. -.- but it made me wanna read on :)
kai lover chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
hate the fact that you didn't warn anyone at the start of this fic that it wasn't a kai/liika pairing...feels like i wasted my time reading both this and the other one. if you hate the pairing so much, why bother having a kai/liika pairing in the first fic?

i would be lying if i said this wasn't a good fic until you changed the pairing...

next time give a warning :/
Hellblazer chapter 23 . 12/30/2010
I know its been like 2 years since you last updated, but I'm still hoping you plan on finishing this lol

I was reading some past favorite beyblade fanfics and finally re-read Ha! That's what you think and Ha! I told you so after a day XD This fanfic is still one of my favorites and makes me so happy~~ I seriously encourage you to continue this if you still have any interest in it _ You can do it! *cheers*
Kaz chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
I still really love this fic, had a thing to read some old favourites. I really do hope you continue this! And I am still hoping for Tala/Mariah!
unknown player chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
ugh. and i thought this fic would be good.

wait, scratch that. this fic IS good, but ugh. i want Kai. *sniff*

and since they're siblings, i'm guessing this fic will end up to be a Bryan fic. *sigh*

ohwell.

still. anyone can see you're a great writer. :)
frikinchikin18 chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
haha well datz a nice pairing for doubles sinc! but ive noticed the last time u updated was april...of last year! so im hoping that u will update eventually. i really like this story and hope u can finish it. im aware u have a life and r probably busy to so itz all gud. but it wud b reel nice if u updated and finished this story :D i hope u read the reviews ive left. hopefully they will inspire u to finish! i realy want to see what will happen, how this "soap opera" will end, and what the final pairings will be!

gud luck ;D
frikinchikin18 chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
haha

well dat was funny. i lik the strategy u gave marik and liika! wow liika gets reel friendly wit guys so easily. lik she gets touchy and a tiny bit flirty so easily! haha but that level of being comfortable must come frm being a tomboy. dats another cool character trait that u gave her. its kinda funny dat mariks bit beast is ra, and kai was ra for da halloween party wasnt he? haha but i can see ware u get ra as mariks bit beast...from winged dragon of ra rite? jus gessin. ooh! whos gna win this event?
frikinchikin18 chapter 21 . 6/14/2009
haha ok wow! datz wat i forgot to keep puttin in da review lik frm lik 2 chapters ago! dude! mariah gettin pregers! no offense but it was somthing i expected since her and tala...ya i kept forgettin to put mi thots about dat in da reviews! haha oh well now its out in da open! haha i absolutely LOVE judy! and the little things in the context about her dealing with teenagers! haha and then the last line of this chapter is funny too...open season!

wow this is like a soap opera! a reely melodramatic one! haha wow with all the twists and turns and ups and downs, and relationships. wow but u have blended it with beyblade in a way that is enjoyable and creative! i must giv u one HUMUNGUS round of applause! ;D
frikinchikin18 chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
haha i think ima hav to go wit an, japan 1
frikinchikin18 chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
this is cute. a nice little things that show all the new people there meeting from the other countries. haha ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS! whoot whoot! haha although i must say i cant wait to see whats gna happen in the actualy storyline...datz not a filler. but this filler fits nicely, just please dont overdo the fillers. other than that, cant wait to see whats next!