Reviews for The Where is Mr Right Series: Complete!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Okay. This was great. Your Scrogue was . . . different, to say the least. It's not that it was bad; I just think Scott should be with Jean.

Out of all the X-men pairings, I like Kurtty the best. You captured the gradual evolution from friend to boy/girlfriend very good. The only parts I wasn't so fond of were the lewd mentionins and Kitty saying "I'll have to pull an 'Aaron' on you". Abusive relationships are never to be taken lightly. You also did well with the abusive boyfriend section. I do believe that in the real world it would be far worse. But over all, I give you a standing ovation.
Not.my.Prob chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Liked it.
araym chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Good story, I liked it (especially first part-scouge:))
pulmicort7 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Aw, that was cute. I loved the Kurt/Kitty banter, it was funny and sweet. I particularly liked this line, " 'Congratulations half-pint, I hear you gotta a boyfriend.' Logan said with his mouth full. Kitty blushed and glared and he started to laugh. He loved to bother the kids." *laughs hysterically* You make Logan so damn funny! Seriously, awesome story, write more!
pulmicort7 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Okay, so I wasn't gonna review until the end but I couldn't help myself. I just had to point out some kick-ass lines!

"She suspiciously heard snickering from Logan who was hidden behind his paper; the man didn't miss a thing." OMG! Logan being amused by the farce, that is too funny!

"Ah think ahma raise the price to ten dollars an hour." ROTFL! Too damn funny!

"Rogue immediately looked up at Scott who didn't seem the least bit caring towards the presence of his rival. Logan on the other hand looked ready to commit murder when he had to sheath his claws with a hot dog still stuck on them." OMG! The mental picture! I can't breathe, I am gonna die! Make it stop! Too FREAKING HILARIOUS! Seriously, I laughed for like five minutes straight. My mom even came into my room to ask me if I was alright, cuz, I was laughing like a maniac. I, of course, blamed you!

Aw, Rogue and Scott end up together, *sigh*. So perfect! Seriously, I LOVED and ADORED this story. It made me laugh, it made me sigh, and it made me laugh. Did I mention laugh? I absolutely loved it and I am off to read the rest!
US.Steele chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Where is mr. Right? I'm right here, Rouge my sweet!
Kurtty4ever chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Yay! Great fic! Nice long chappies! I love Kurtty! They are the best couple! Scouge is next! Death to Jean! And Amanda in the TV series! And Lance! Woo hoo!
Red-angel-wings chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I liked this one! I like the pairings anyway, but this was really good.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
*sob* This was so cute! Any chance of an update? PWEZE?
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Crikey! This was a little serious, good though. Surely kitty could have whupped that Aaron guy! The comic Kitty would have!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Ooh! This was good! But, how can Scott kiss Rogue without getting zapped?
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
This was cool! Rogue and Todd? HA! I'm off to review the next chapter!
CajunBelle chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Funny and sweet- good story
Sevish chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
(Laughs polietly) pay no attention to whats-her-face that mentioned the inconsistencies. This is great like the others I've read. You have a way with portraying relationships that sings briliance. (laughs nervously hopeing that he didn't sound too corny) (-_-;)
Carla-p chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Your stories are sweet and all but inconsistant. You keep making references on how Rogue still can't touch, but you've had her kiss Scott on the cheek to no ill affect, you've had Scott kiss her on the cheek with no ill affect and you've had them kiss with no ill affect - I think that it's a good story this just needs to be explained.