Reviews for Lessons on Mistletoe
Kuroi 002 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
oh...

OoO

This is funny, i hope you update soon
Bulletprccf chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG. Write more.
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I was expecting mayura and loki like a bunch of the other stories but omigod YAY! *getting so sick of loki and mayura* I really wonder about heimdall though.. Even if he did plan it he'll probably try to kill loki amid the festivities as a cover up... _ but w/e SUGOI!

I wish there was another chapter... ;-;
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw...KAWAII!

I loved it, Loki didn't see that coming, kekekeke...
unfortunate liar chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I never would have guessed that one... serious.
silentblackblood chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I must admit your story is great, but I kind of would prefer it Heimdall and Mayura and not kissed by Loki, it just sounds weird. Good job though!
MiKKa-CHaN chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ROFLOL! that was so so funny I didn't expect that 'that' would be the ending of the story hehe nice job!
Yumechou chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Though I feel slight dislike for yaoi, *perhaps it's not* but this is really cute! Please write more!
villainrage chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
wahaha... this is just so funny... it's a bit confusing though who heimdal really wanted to kiss... was it mayura to annoy loki or he just planned it right from the start to use maruya to get to kiss loki... hehe... _~
Natsume chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Kyaa!

Too funny! Natsume loved it! ) You should write more~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Bwahahah, Heimdall's plan totally backfired! XD This is great. Please write more soon! I love how you tied in Mayura's mystery obesession with everything.
~fd97
tangerine-asuka chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
i love your story! so funny! But you should make Loki and Mayura kiss too!
-LokiMayu fan :p
tsubasa chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
the idea about the mistletoe was great! but the ending was quite expected-loki and heimdall yaoi-ness. maybe u should continue the story!
Muffin'snothere chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
violent reaction? Why? Cause there's too little snogging? I love slash, so i don't complain
Go mistletoes!
~Manic~
Hellblazer chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
LOL!that is so funny!Heimdall and loki kissinglol...yes well anywayz, great chapter Update soon!