Reviews for Unfinished Business
Varity Sinning chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Pretty Good though I thought it was a bit short.
eeniemeenie chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I loved it. Please update.
llluga chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
oh please continue or take this off so ppl don't get hopeful! i was always looking for this topic and FINALLY found it! please update u haven't done it in years
txgirl123 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Loved it!
akuma-river chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
I love this.

Interesting idea. After all, the penseive was cut off mid memory, and while that was bad, it certainly could've been worse.

So what happens now, how did Harry make Voldie sick, what about the hate directed towards Snape, what was it about. And what did Snape mean when he said he could force Harry to attend?

Keep up the awesome work, coolsa.
zafaran chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Okay, what is going on? This is an interesting beginning. What happens next? Pretty please? Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
This really should bve continued.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
wolfawaken chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
just read your story. I hope you will be updating soon
Rory chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Interesting... I would love to see where this will go. Are you not continuing this story?

Well, I like your writing style. I guess I could just go read some of your other stories. I do hope you are still working on this though.. :)
Vikki chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Please Update. I love to see Snape tormenting Harry. OK There's a lot of fics out there but yours seems the most promising.
anonymous coward chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Just for info...there's no way James can be Head Boy at the time of the memory, since it's after they've taken their OWLS, which are fifth year, not seventh...a minor but important detail for the fixing.
dragongirlG chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Oh wow, I really like this. I like Harry's point of view better because Snape seems more dangerous, more mysterious that way. I love Harry and Snape dynamic as well.
Please write more soon!
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Onwards! You must update! Awesome fic so far, would love to see just what the heck was going on in Snape's memory.. please update soon! :)
Chappy chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
I think it's better in Harry's point of view.
Update soon !