Reviews for Merry Christmas
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hey, I dont know how I bumped into this story, but Im not regretting reading it... one world - beautiful!

I especially liked the ending: “I love you.” Hermione smiled, it was amazing the jolt she got every single time he said them, it was odd, each of them alone could be thrown about endlessly in everyday conversation... I went there... Love the coat... You know the one... but string them together and they were a force to be reckoned with, destructive, dangerous and totally, totally addictive. They were what everyone craved to give and desired to recieve. - I never thought about those three words like this.

Great job...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
loved it. very sweet and hot
insertcreativepennamehere chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Very good...but you're sure that this is T? Seems a little M to me...but don't worry about the steaminess, I've definitely read worse on this site, no fear. It's a good story, though. Yay for Hermione and Bill getting engaged! :-D
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
They are so cute together...loved it even though it's June!
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wowie, i love it! perfect for reading just before i go to bed, guarantees i will have pleasant dreams!
Kathe chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Aww! Love the fic. Keep the HG/BW fics coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i luv bill and hermione together!
Ehlonna chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
that was so sweet...I loved it!
DracosIrishLily chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hey Bella,

I loved it. You should add more to it! its Amazing!

!Hallie!
peribebe21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Incredible! I love Bill/Hermione (as well as Charlie/Hermione) pairings! They're really original. Anyways, amazing job. The ending was pure fluff-but we wouldn't have it any other way. It gave me a warm feeling inside-especially when he proposed-and what a way to spend Christmas! lol. Keep it up )
fluorescein chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I really enjoyed this, regardless of its brevity. BW/HG Fics are joy. you've mentioned something about a thread and i was wondering if you could email me the link. I'd like to read more bw/hg pairings
Life Love Sanity chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
oh I love it! It's a really good/ early type sequel (if you understand that) so know this means we will be seeing more HS right? Well atleast I hope we do, I love your Bill/Hermione stories, their great! Well keep it going! (HS I mean)
Mistress Desdemona chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
That was cute! I loved it. A great response to my challenge. It was yummy yummy yummy! I loved your take on the inclusion of a pyramid. All in all, a very good ficlet.
michelline chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
nice. Thanks for the early Christmas present :) Even though it has a "carp ending" (your words!) you could always redo it... LOL. Actually, I would have preferred the ending you mention in your note, but heck, I'm grateful for another one of your great Bill/Hermione stories. Thanks again and can't wait to read more of the other stories (hint hint hint)
Spastic Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
aw! that was so cute! I love it! I dont know what else to say besides that was so amazingly cute, but i already said that...i'll stop rambling on now!
SB