Reviews for Worlds Apart
nadz chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i like your imagination... and at least i know somebody who appreciate EDEN's BOWY... oyu're "azteeg"
Jowy chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Hi! Please continue your story, it's almost a yr now.. Your story is really nice and i find it quite funny... hehe.. :) (11 21 04)
eri-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i really love it! i'm a big EB fan i hope you could hurry up a bit coz i'm dying to know what happened...but so far it's pretty kewl! (i'm not being bossy or anything,,k? XD)
Fizzy 13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
erm... I don't think that elissis resembles elie that much, although the plot so far is great...
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Heh...my name is ironically the same as Elie from Rave. No, seriously. Anywayzz...omoshiroi! *interesting!* This is gonna be good, from what I can tell! I've never seen an Eden's Bowy fic until now, and to top it all off, it has Rave in it! Maybe you'll include Musica? And Elissis? I'll be waiting 'til the next chapter, 'kay? Ja!
theCheese chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
ah...pretty nice...but could u include elissis too? it's so sad without her at all...ah why couldnt enefea sacrifice herself instead? but she's also great... *starts to grief* i'm being long winded and out of point here. anyway, plz continue... it's all spike's fault he shouldnt kill her father...but her father...uggh...just ignore me and continue! sankyuu!