Reviews for A Twist in the Tale
BWAHAHAHAHA!
angel897 chapter 9 . 4/20
interesting and fun little stories to read
angel897 chapter 4 . 4/20
fun to read
Oh I just wanna add, after reading some reviews : Hey ppl, theses are short unrelated stories ... Hey ppl, some of those are parodies, and play with some level of sarcasm (like the date-rape potion ..) Gosh, read between the lines before insulting the author! Dam ! Here I said it I feel happier ;)
-lylapalooza
Oh wow those little fics are gold! So witty and funny, playing with clich├ęs and all ;)
Lucius the cat is amazing, the time-turner fic ... Dumble-bashing-ish ", those "lets go shag"ending !Awesome:)
-Lylapalooza
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Love a story that fits susurration into a sentence. Tre great read.
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
Oh my! What an ending! Lucy as a cat! Very entertaining!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
These little short fics are just perfect-so-ooo PERFECT! 'Cats have no morals'-perfect! Thank you for these. You've made my week.
meg527 chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
Hahahahahaha! I love this! Thanks!
trashyreader chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
I'm glad she didn't eat the poisoned sherbet lemon from the last chapter. These are amazingly hilarious.
trashyreader chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
I am enjoying all of these, but this one caused me to snort so loudly that I woke up my spouse and my dog. Bahahahaha!
iron-on-maiden chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
This was really fun to read! It's confusing that the description is about just the last chapter, when the whole thing is really eight separate vignettes. All very fun ... though I wouldn't have said no to some lemons.
iron-on-maiden chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
I literally LOL'd. Nice!
iron-on-maiden chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
This is so goofy. Love it!
iron-on-maiden chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I was really confused for the first half (apparently this chapter isn't connected with chapter 1?), but the end had me chuckling. And I officially have no clue what to expect in the next chapter.