Reviews for He Who Fights Against Monsters
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
sarah chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I loved this fanfic. It was refreshing how Elliot and Olivia didn't make out at the end. Don't get me wrong... I'm a huge E/O fan, but the way they kept it along the lines of their regular relationship made it so much more real.
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow. I really liked it. It's a great conflict to put a character in conflict with themself. Also, it's interesting that you use the job as a catalyst for Liv because it really is so entwined with her personality. It's a part of her, whether she realizes it or not (although I think that realization is covered in your story). Great well written, one-shot :) It's one of my favorites.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Amazing and very well written!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
There's nothing to critise, that was perfect. I love Benson, Stabler love, it's the best! Good job!
SpectralLady chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was just plain awesome. I just had to tell you that. Ta ta, Jess
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Excellent. The characters were in place, and you reflected the doubts and fears and strength very well. Very...humanly. Not at all wooden. Thank you for posting it.
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
This is the first story I've read in a long time that I think actually reflected and portrayed the characters well. Most of the dialogue found in these stories I could never imagine the character saying. Meaning they would never use these words or phrases, etc, that was not so in this fanfic. This story was great.
lilmamaday chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
With all that they have to deal with day after day I could so see this being a conversation that they would have with each other! Absolutely beautiful!
April chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
To put it simply, Wow. That story was brilliant. Well Done & Kudos to You!
thelittleowel chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
very nice! this is amazing for a first SVU fic, great job. you have an awesome style.
kukrae chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I am *very* impressed with this being your first piece. I like the almost dark overtone that is carried throughout the story. It gives it character, but isn't oppressive to what you are telling. Would love to extend an invite for you to join us over on the SVU yahoo group, too! It's at: group/SpecialVictimsUnit-FanFic/
Hope to see you there! Once again, great job with this story... kukrae
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Great story. I know I should say more, but really, you did a great job and I have no nitpicks with it.
Can't wait to read more from you!
mcabello chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Good fic. Write more soon,
Ausiewanab chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
What a great story. I was caught off guard at first thinking it took place right after Contact, but I figured it out later. :D