Reviews for Unveiling
wiltedviolets chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
Can't believe it took me this long to find your fic just because it was in drama and not in one of my more commonly scavenged territories. I loved it. Whoo! Plenty of Jean bashing! Hurrah!
Peace215 chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
o the drama! The suspense! The heart wrenching and almost sicking endding. Wow that was very fluffy for Rogue to say but it was to Scott so I completely agree with how it came out. All that's left now is what's going to happen as soon as the Professor finds out. I don't even want to go there, my mind's a sick and twisted place at times. The next chapter sounds like it's going to be one hell of a banter. Awesome!
cherry-choco-cheesecake chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
I usually don't like Scott/Rogue parings but this one was pretty good. I love the way you made her so sarcastic, and I have to admit the best part of the story was when Rogue was like,
"This is me not pretending." Hee hee i like this story.
Good Job.
Hugs and Kisses
Cherry_choco_cheesecake
saicho-18 chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
great chapter. good point, i mean, about all the angst-related lines. erm. this realy isn't the end, is it?
saicho_18 : slytherin -
DarkJadedRose chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
aw! it finished? am i allowed to cry, scream and shout? no? okay, well good ending, sniff sniff
Raniatlw chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
Awesome story. You should write a Scott/Rogue sequel, that would be great!
spamtastic05 chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
That was Awsome! it was so good. I want you to write more. ! Thanks for taking the idea kendra. Bwahahahahah
Sevish chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
It was a good quote! I laughed my head off!
I thought you'd finished this story; if there is a new chapter comming, I will read any and every bit of it.
Every one of these Reviews is deserved, please keep writing. btw I loved this chapter (walking in on taryn, simply genious!)
Lyranfan chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
Nice ending - Taryn was really throwing herself at Scott in the series and yes - there was a rift between Jean and Taryn after the Shadowdance episode where Taryn asks Scott to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Nicely done story - looking forward to your next one
Sevish chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Oh yeah, I love the part where Rogue told Jean off. It's time for a little payback don't you think? Say maybe a certin "rabid crack addict pimp" reveling a hidden past? hm no? Well just a suggestion. (sends get well soon card for writher's block) I feel your pain.
spamtastic05 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Ahh Kendry this gets better every time i read it! ahh i cant wait for the next part
~anni
n231 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
It was not a bribe! Anyway great update!
Hutchy :)
saicho-18 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
a very nice thing you have here. somewhat original, in a sense that we all knew (us jean haters) in our hearts that it all had -HAD- to be an act and that well... scott's somewhat of a dumdum. i think i saw a few typos in there somewhere but what the hey. love the way that you could writer with rogue's accent. that's somewhat difficult, you know. erm. the only thing that i don't get is scott's reaction when rogue told jean off. that didn't seem appropriate (in my opinion anywas) since rogue already kissed him. loved your pen name by the way.
saicho_18 : slytherin -
sodapoppp chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
I believe this is the only way to describe this chapter.
*clears throat* Ahem... ... ...
GO ROGUE! IT'S YO BIRTHDAY! GO ROGUE! GO ROGUE! GO, GO, GO ROGUE!

Jean IS evil. We all know behind that pretty, nice, perfect surface, she's plotting to take over the world with her evil muffin minions of doom! ...or was that my plan? Hmm.
SQUEE! Thanks for updating! Really, you're doing fine... a lot better than some other stories on . If you want some constructive criticism, why not have Duncan or Taryn or Paul come into play? (or heck, ALL THREE! Paul is awesome. If you bring him in, I will wuv you FOWEVAHH!) Right now, it seems like Jean, Rogue, and Scott are the only characters, and even though I know that's the point, adding more characters would make it more interesting. Also, give Scott some motivation of some kind - maybe have him learn who Jean really is for himself?

There ya go. And update soon? For me? Or Sporky? (I named him myself! Mwee!)
Raniatlw chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
Really great chapter! I hope u update sooN!