Reviews for Starting Today
ishandahalf chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
well, well, well - what do we have here? an update? for realsies? i was so delightfully shocked when i saw this in my inbox! or rather, maybe a bit confused - i must confess that i couldn't remember which fic this was at first, ha ha. but then once i saw your name and read the description, it all came rushing back! and moreso after i went back and reread the whole fic ... ahh, nostalgia. i always liked this one a lot, it's nice that it's getting something new after all this time! i want to believe it's near the end and we can have things wrapped up relatively nicely, so fingers crossed that there might still be more coming... :)
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
Aww :'( I wished you'd carried on with this story. It great!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
hey, there. I noticed that it's been a while since you update (a few years) and I was wondering if you were ever going to continue this story. I know life gets in the way so I'm not going to get mean about it but it would be nice to know whether or not the story has really been discontinued, which would be sad since it's really a very good story. I really hope that you plan to continue, but if not please let your readers know.
tibbytabby12 chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
Omg! How the hell did that creep survive! I hope remys ok :( but the words coming out of his mouth is funny but still i feel sorry for him ROMY!
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 32 . 11/20/2010
I really really REALLY hope you'll be able to update this! The suspense is seriously killing me and I'm dying to know what happens with Remy and Rogue!
cerruenos chapter 32 . 3/5/2010
please, i am begging you here, UPDATE!
Similarly different chapter 32 . 2/13/2010
i know you havent updated in a long time but please update soon. thos is a really great story!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 32 . 12/1/2009
uh-oh... Rogue will not be happy... and neither will Remy! haha! :D please update soon! it is kinda funny all the nonsense spouting from Remy's mouth, but it is an extremely serious situation! sorry, i like totally spaced on what word i was gonna use! hehe! :D please update soon! i wanna see what's gonna happen next! especially with Remy... i mean, come on! what's gonna happen with his speech thingie? will he be alright? how the h31l do u fix something like that? anyways, i shall repeat myself once again, please update soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Allleila chapter 32 . 5/21/2009
Ok this story was amazing. I really hope your life is going well for you at the moment and that is why you haven't updated in a while as apposed to you just dropping the story. I can't wait for the next installment the same as many of your othe fans. All done with the awesome story once again.
Lizzieturbo chapter 32 . 5/20/2009
Ok, so having just finished reading this little ditty (I'm sorry, did I just call a 32-chapter fic 'little'? Huh, my mistake), I've decided that 3 years is way too long for you to have not updated, and that abandoning this is not an option. It's just too darn good. So, what am I going to do to make you continue this story? Well, I'm going to...

...

... Ok, so I don't really have any ideas, or really any options, but believe you me, if I did, I would use them, honey! You seriously need to continue this story. Please? See, I used the magic word, that's gotta work, right?
KatSin chapter 32 . 4/21/2009
damn... I knew Ainny wasn't going to die that easily... Still disappointing though. I can't wait for more. And I love the things coming out of gambits mouth, however heart-wrenching the injury is.
KatSin chapter 31 . 4/21/2009
thank god! I love Logan "yeah, and?" let that bastard fry.
KatSin chapter 30 . 4/21/2009
oh no... Remy! *sniffles* Get there in time, get there in time, get there in time...
KatSin chapter 29 . 4/21/2009
Grr... Jean's stupid. Poort Scotty. But that's not important right now. Now we have to save Remy!
KatSin chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
aww Shit. The X-Men can handle the Marauders, that wont be hard. but poor Remy!