Reviews for Under the Influence
RoseLight chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Your story is a devastating portrait of out-of-control characters we've grown to know & love. Your word choice is elegant and descriptions so precise and true. Soaked in hopelessness, yet still you make us want to believe that maybe, somehow,love can triumph. Character voice and emotions ring with integrity. A wonderfully written piece.
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Dude, that was flipping awesome. Seriously fabulous. Such pain, such sorrow, such hope. Loved it.
jenni chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
i think i love you lol. this is an amazing story, it made me cry and that takes quite a lot! you should definitely write more stories, cuz judging from this, you're a pretty darn good writer
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow. Fantastic story. I loved the point of view, it was really refreshing. I was also really impressed by the Figurative language. Thank you so much for doing an H/M fic without being cliched or out of character! It's such a relief to read a fic that evades the Hawk and Margaret get married and have 11 kids scenario.
politik chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
truely beautiful
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
WOW, just WOW! i can't even describe how good the story is!
Mirandabelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This is just beatuiful. Brought tears to my eyes!
Fire Dancer1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Great story. I'm fast becoming addicted to H/M fics, and writing like yours makes it easier. I love your writing style - it's hard to write from this point of view, and you pull it off brilliantly.
HM Writer chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I am so glad that you wrote this. You're very good at the descriptions and the emotions. I wish you would write some more h/m. I've been yearning for a good h/m fic lately and you did a wonderful job!