Reviews for Behind Those Eyes
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was heartbreaking to read. Great job!
Ujikofuda chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oh that was touching, it made me cry... in a good way of course! I love the prequel to this too! You two are some awesome sister authors.
KitLee chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
This is excellent angst. Very sad and emotional.
Akisis chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Oh, that was kind of sweet, Mandy. I think it's really cool that you two wrote a fic together, and about sisters, nonetheless, and about the hard times that they can go through. I'd say more stuff, but then I'd just babble on and on and on, and you know how that can be. Anyways, I'll ttyl! Ta ta!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Omg! That is sssooo good! I loved it! I really did! That is so horrible! Minerva is the good non-crazy twin right? Ohh, that is so sad!
EmyMcGonagall chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Very nice,both you 's very touching and sad~cries~
jacobsjordan chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
ooh. great. nice sequel. would say more but this horrible thing called school and everything that comes along with it is clouding my creative and insane vision. if only i could act like i do online without getting in trouble...just my bad luck...now i'm rambling...someone out there save me...um...fine don't listen...hehe...i know...my reviews are weird and strange...for some unknown reason...Minzzer
Mountainside Kilts chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Oh, that was really good. I liked this and The first one, they were both excelent. Sorry, I dont feel like thinking up creative compliments right now, but in a nutshell, this gets a 8 out of 10.
Alliecallienip chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
::grins softly:: Marvelous job on a sequel. I don't think I would have done so well.
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Ooh, very good. I read 'Out of Air,' too, and it's a perfect sequel. good job.